Something to Ponder

A few times everyday I'll look out the window hoping that this will be the day that I'll finally make a new Quarentine friend. One of these days thier blinds are gonna be open so that we can exchange our best silly faces, maybe share a cup of coffee or blast TVs with the same show on. A man can dream right? For now I'll get back to what I was doing. Now you know why I'm never bored, haha.

Comments

• It’s the little things that matter ☺️

• @HoldenCaulfield That's eerily similar to where I'm headed, haha.

@Sheena123 Yes always appreciate everything.

• edited April 2020

I think now is even a better time to watch city tour videos, and "2 hours" (or whatever time) walking through insert city videos. Or even watch similar videos in VR. I've more appreciation for them and they* seem to help ease the isolation, and staying indoors for so long.

• @Lovelight That's cool I'm gonna check out a few. Maybe get some ideas of places to travel in the future.

• @NewGuy711 that's nice! Happy and safe travels for when you get to that. :)

• @NewGuy711 Have you thought about putting a sign up on your window...

Just saying "Hey you... yeah you... person in the house across from mine... How are you?!"

Lol, maybe they look out the window one day, and make a sign back!

• Just be careful you don't cross over into weird obsessive neighbor staring at your house territory

• @Lovelight - I would not go on a tour of London with someone who calls Big Ben 'The Big Ben'.

• [Deleted User]TheErlking (deleted user)
    edited April 2020

My quarantine buddies (who clearly don’t understand social distancing):