Birthdays πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§š

I think there is something special about relaxing and reflecting about the last year we lived. 🌠🌠

What we learned.🧐
What we felt.πŸ’œ
The connections we made with ourselves and others. πŸ’ž
What has changed.🌱
What has remained the same.πŸ‘½
What the focus is for the new year. πŸ‘‹

I just had my birthday pass recently on the 22nd and spent it by the Oregon/Cali border in a remote place that was magically all I needed to cognitively rejuvenate mind, body, and essence for the upcoming year. 🌲🌲🌲

Do you feel the same way? 🧐

I know many don't enjoy birthdays for the purpose that we are aging, but isn't that also something to celebrate? A growth into maturity can come in many forms and experiences, both positive and negative. 🌷🌷🌷

But that ground of choice to live and love the best life, for me, for others, in my own opinion, adds the spice to life we often forget about in the mediocrity of expectations. πŸ’ž

Here's a few photos of the trip, for inspiration.

Comments

• Celebrating birthdays definitely helps people to live longer. My grandmother had 85 birthdays and she lived to 85.

• You are MissAmazing!

Happy belated Birthday!

• @MissAdventurous - that looks like a lovely place to relax and reflect. You are lucky to live near there. I especially like the fourth photo.

• edited July 2020

@MissAdventurous I embrace my age . Older I get the more exoeriences I have and more reasons I have to be alive . I am 45 but my mind and interests haven't really changed much . You can still find me at a punk rock or metal show , a social justice rally, shopping for new clothes , traveling to a new place , or at a bar playing pool and chatting til two in the morning , all while working 3 jobs and taking care of my bushes and yard , plants and animals. Mind you I am speaking pre covid of course . So just because you might age chronologically doesn't mean you have to change who you have always been inside

• Maurice Chevalier :
    "Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative."

• [Deleted User]daydreamer99 (deleted user)

Birthdays are just mean that you are closer to death.

• @daydreamer99 every day means you are closer. May as well enjoy it

• [Deleted User]daydreamer99 (deleted user)

@pmvines
    No shit!!

• Some lifestyle changes improve your life expectancy, so on 31 December you can expect to live longer than you did on 1 January.

• My birthday is tomorrow. I have no choice but to make the best of it and celebrate it alone.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

A birth day is just another date on the calendar. Another day in a life. Another moment in time.

Another day to give thanks. Just like any other day. Nothing special.

• Happy Birthday 🎁 πŸŽ‰!!! @ABrokenMan @MissAdventurous I agree birthdays are a time to reflect on what we have learned, what changes can be made and what’s the same! I have been reflecting on this and more as my birthday is approaching on Friday July 31st!!! Beautiful place to spend your birthday 🎁 πŸŽ‰!!!

• I like birthdays. I like presents. I like cake. I like friends. I like you guys. @MissAdventurous you look like you are from the land of faerie. Happy birthday you two!

• Thank you all for the wonderful good wishes. Indeed my little fairy house did get a gift of honey and sweet cake. 🧚😘

And happy birthday to all my upcoming birthday buddies πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽˆ

I try to celebrate living every day, but this was definitely needed.