How is the virus affecting your cuddles?

[Deleted User]LunaCuddles (deleted user)

So far for me cuddling has slowed down and I can see why... so many ppl are unemployed or just taking extra precautions. How are you all managing?

Comments

• It’s slowed down a lot . Plus my hours were cut short this summer too . Trying to stay positive for August month that’s coming up. Lately been finding recipes to cook different options to cook food and working out more .🤷🏽‍♀️

• I wish seeing a pro I met off this site for a few years. She quit seeing me when all of this began. I just wish things would return to normal. :/

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Unfortunately normal is a long way off.
    At least what is or was known as normal pre covid.

Now a cuddle is often a choice between possibly having to quarantine and losing a paycheck.

That's a tough pill to swallow for many.

• @Bles, Heck, I'd cuddle in a hazmat suit if that's what it takes to get some touch back.

• They're largely on hold, unfortunately

• @JasonCuddles
    "on hold" is an unfortunate term in this case, because cuddlers are not being held. ☹️😀

Kinda like the person who delivers the mail, saying it keeps him off the streets.

• I had a session with @LVBlondie last Thursday and it was the first human contact that I'd had in several months. I attempted to button her cardigan that she was wearing with my gloves on as to not contaminate myself or her but it got the point where I had to just say "screw it" and do it with my bare hands. I was polite though at the end and made sure that she washed her hands thoroughly to make sure neither of us were at risk. We both wore masks the entire session as well.