Just wondering?

_hello to all I am new to this so just trying to meet new people I guess right now for the night I am located in American canyon California checked into a hotel to have a night to just relax but now I wish I had someone to cuddle with and talk to. How long does it usually take to find some good cuddle buddies

Comments

• I like to build a relationship before I meet for a cuddle.

• I like to get to know someone beforehand. Even if it's a video or phone call.

• edited February 2021

Some find none, some find a lot. It’s been over a year since I’ve cuddled an enthusiast on here. I think someone else said they’ve cuddled with 100 people. You’ll need some patience. Meeting strangers off the internet will take some time to develop some interest and level of trust. Most would prefer to cuddle with someone they have some chemistry with. Everyone’s goals on here also tend to differ somewhat.

Hope you find what you’re looking for. Happy cuddling.

• Hey @kekekushin, I'm not in the states and I'm assuming you're brand new, but you should know that female enthusiasts are a rare breed, and they usually don't stick around because their inboxes get flooded and it becomes overwhelming! I would say, it can take as long as you're willing to wait and check out who you get along with best. The most important thing to do when seeking a cuddle buddy is to make sure you take the time you need to get to know someone, ask the questions you want the answers to before you say yes, and do what you need to do to be comfortable.

I think maybe the FAQ could be helpful for you, and you could try introducing yourself in the Introductions thread as well. A little about you and what you're looking for might help others figure out if they'd like to contact you. You can use the 'Cuddle Requests' section of the website to request that people in your area contact you, as well.

Hope you get lots of good feedback and welcome to CC if you are new. :)