Spooning and Laughing= joy

I’m wondering if anyone can relate to this. Making the person I’m cuddling with laugh is so fun and satisfying. A good cuddle and a good laugh separately is lovely; together there’s a kind of magic.

Anyway I was just thinking of what brings me joy when it comes to cuddling. What brings you joy when cuddling?

Comments

• Yes, I have done that, I really enjoy when we both doze off, it has happened many times, a great feeling to wake up and still be in a cuddle. I think it really shows trust on both of us.

• What brings me joy when cuddling with somebody is the little inadvertent noises of content, surprise, appreciation. That somebody has chosen to be open and vulnerable enough with me that those noises appear. It also has a calming effect on me.

If you want equal parts joy and sorrow, the passing of time that I don't notice during the cuddling means I was immersed enough with another person that my brain was able to completely focus on them. It doesn't do that very much with my severe ADHD. Unfortunately it also means that most likely the cuddling is over.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I really like having a connected conversation while cuddling. It doesn't have to get too personal - even hearing the details of people's day-to-day lives is really interesting to me.

• I love snuggling and laughing too @ShaneMTB and I'm also someone who likes to be silly and goofy and get people laughing. Yay for snuggles and giggles. <3

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@littermate
    You are speaking my language. How did I let you get away. Lol

• I do like making them laugh whether with words or tickles.

• @Mmart I really thought we exchanged messages but I don't see the history there. Alas! If I visit when covid's a bit more under control and I have time for a snuggle, I'll look you up. :)

@littermate
    I am excited thinking about that possibility. I also note the number of witnesses on this thread. I get my 2nd shot on March 1. Yippee.

• I ghasp ,scream , and wimper

@pmvines

Hmm, in that order, or do you vary depending on circumstances?

• I tend to always have a positive conversation.
    ( positive energy vibe)