Have you been stiffed a payment?

Just wondering as I was ripped off by a guy who was doing a virtual with me. It was the second time doing a virtual with me. First time was nice. So the second time we got to talking and I forgot to ask him for payment at the beginning of the session. Then Half way through I remembered to ask then He hung up. I went to report him looks like someone beat me to it. He’s already banned.

Comments

• I think just about every pro that has done this for awhile has been ripped off. It also works in reverse as well. Regardless of the victim, it sucks.

• Yes, @SomeoneToTalkTo, what he said. It’s one of those moments where you learn a lesson about self-inflicted pain. So frustrating, but don’t let it eat at you.

You could report the guy, but maybe better to keep the lines of communication open. If this was your second session with him, he may come back around and you’ll have another chance to settle up.

• He paid before so knows the expectations. Have you tried to contact them? Seems odd .

• [Deleted User]Handsomewheels (deleted user)

Haven't had the opportunity to get stiffed, I guess if there was a silver lining to look at it's that.

• I only accept payments before session through Venmo/PayPal/CashApp so I don't worry about anything.

• To @pmvines yes there more to the story, when I asked for the payment he flipped the camera around and ‘it’ was out and he was enjoying himself then hung up.

And yes, I sent a message on Skype asking for the half session fee. He never responded.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Yeeeeeiiiikes. Report that dude, @SomeoneToTalkTo . Sexual stuff is against site rules.

• edited February 2021

@SomeoneToTalkTo, so what you’re saying is you got stiffed twice in one call? 😬🤣

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)
  • @SomeoneToTalkTo...I actually had a similar experience earlier this evening with a guy on Skype. He kept trying to stall when I asked him to pay, and then flipped the camera and disconnected. He also blocked me. Classy.

• @MelanieL and @SomeoneToTalkTo, I just got a direct message from a girl local to me on another site with an identical story. This sounds like a serial event. Maybe should put heads together?

• @SomeoneToTalkTo @MelanieL Sorry ladies that you encountered cheap creeps on this site. The men knew upfront that there was a charge for this service and should make every effort too pay 💰 but I know all to well that many people will try to get out of paying. It’s easy to get money prior to service or directly after in person. Video chat can be convenient but has its complications.

• @SuperManCuddles This was a first for me as I normally don’t connect until I have payment. He gave me a sob story about having been scammed twice this week, so, in a moment of weakness lol, I gave in. Never again...never again.

• @MelanieL i went to report this person and someone beat me to it as he was banned. Lesson learned for me. Wondering if it’s the same person contacting us and pulling it out.

• @SomeoneToTalkTo, I really think that it is the same person.

• Just talked to someone and it is sounding like the same guy from Alabama.

• [Deleted User]Spock (deleted user)
    edited February 2021

@BellaSera

Maybe should put heads together?

LoL. I see what you did there! 😬

• @SomeoneToTalkTo - please report them. Thank you.

• He is already banned. I have a screen shot of him so I can post his photo.

• @SomeoneToTalkTo - message me with his info and screen shot, please. Thank you.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@BellaSera Lol. Being stiffed twice.

• [Deleted User]sage_wisdom (deleted user)

exactly why I do not accept virtual sessions... there’s a margin for cuddle n’ dash

• This site should should require everyone to submit a photo on their profile. then when they do this stuff you have a "wall of shame" on the website.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I feel people have good personal reasons for not posting a photo. This has been discussed a few times on other threads.

• Is there a reason that CC doesn’t keep a credit card on file for cuddlers that wish to book with a pro?

• @valkyrievixen yes ... Liability and security & insurance purposes

• @hugonehugall Is that really the reason? Because they already require all professionals to have credit cards on file and automatically process them. So it doesn’t seem too hard of a stretch to go macro with something they already have set up.

• @valkyrievixen I’m just guessing that’s the reason , because if they required a Credit Card from every member I’m guessing it would significantly increase their liability and liability insurance and therefore would risk not being able to offer this site for free anymore. Not too mention all the the security updates needed to keep all the info safe. Again I’m just guessing that’s one of the reasons , I’ve never had a conversation with any of the mods regarding this issue obviously

• It would probably be easier to charge the pros a standard monthly fee and let them book all the hours they want commission free