Do you draw a line ?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2021

Next time you bite into your five guys burger think of the persons who processed your protein

We get a lot from cattle , nothing Is wasted , beside food , there is leather , glue , gelatin,

Perhaps we can thank the above mentioned sociopaths for the jello we have for desert and the belts that hold up pants

• @cuddlerforu24 Amen. So much amen. Coming from a small town where the meat industry is the lifeblood of so many who live there, I am in full agreement. And now, you've got me craving for a Five Guys burger. That's gonna be my treat this month for sure.

• I am by no means vegan, however time and technology has shown us we dont need animal products like we used to . And though I am not a fan of large scale commercial farming and production, I do see where it is not fair to generalize the psyche of the employees . Ideally I would prefer a world where people hunt to survive and not for sport , and we didn't have commercial farming. I think more people should get their hands dirty so to speak, and gain a respect for the animal that gave its life so they could eat and be furnished with clothing

• Soylent Green is people!

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Welcome back @DarrenWalker ! Good to see you posting again!