How to make it as a MALE professional cuddler

13»

Comments

• I get it. I’ve been through it as a massage therapist. What’s the alternative?

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

There are lots of things and services we never knew we needed until someone convinced us we needed it. Waffle iron, Instant pot, Brazilian wax, microblading... (I'm still not convinced of any of these, but a lot of people are.)

• edited September 2021

When did we ever not need a waffle iron?

(I wish I could share a video clip of it, but can't find one of the scene in which Katherine Hepburn's character in Woman of the Year (1942) tries making waffles but uses so much yeast it gets monstrous!)

• I don’t use my waffle iron very often but I’ve been making waffles for almost 50 years!

As for Instant Pot, I just have an old fashioned pressure cooker and I use that frequently.

• @nurturingman > I'm feeling lonely and vulnerable

Hopefully when my life regains some stability I can rejoin you in the cause! Please stay strong Daniel, you’re pretty much the ideal male pro, and a beautiful person in general. I feel you’re making some good footholds in your gaining and sharing an understanding of what male pros need to make it.

If/when I go pro again, I’ll definitely use you for inspiration. Thank you for sharing your determination, successes, and failures. We’ve all been there, but it takes a certain strength to admit the hurt. Force hug coming at you 🤗

• edited October 2021

Thanks, Zac! I’m still involved with Cuddlist, attending practitioner calls and marketing calls, and even moderating one for male pros. They’ve even featured me in a photo collage on the website’s header. I’m starting to pitch my story to local news outlets. We’ll see what happens!

• @nurturingman , I admire your commitment to professionalism and doing whatever it takes. I hope it starts paying off for you soon.

• Thanks, @Babichev 😊

I forgot to mention I also did a photo shoot this morning to take photos of a cuddling colleague of mine for our respective individual promotion and promotion of ourselves as a duo. I got some great shots! You’ll see them soon.

• Can’t wait to see them!