Would You Cuddle an Alien 👽?

[Deleted User]Cater2you (deleted user)

People who actively search for extraterrestrial life realize we might not be alone. Modern humans typically believe they are the most intelligent and techologically advanced lifeforms on this planet. Many phenomenon observed (especially this past decade), some by ranking military personnel, leads me to observe we are definetly not alone and by far technologically inferior. If one of those beings was really quite friendly, but appeared unusual,
would you go for a cuddle? What alien form would you cuddle. This one is surprisingly bashful and shy 😶. He has a hard time expressing himself and really just wants a big loving hug 👽.

Comments

• If they have a foreign bacteria/virus that would take my immune system by surprise, I would rather not!

• [Deleted User]Cater2you (deleted user)

They had to disinfect us just to get this close... Germs! Germs that cause colds, bad breath, diarrhea; germs that flourish in your family bathroom!

• I absolutely would as long as it’s not harmful in any way to our health or the health of the aliens.

• It’s all depends. On my yes list are:
    • Wookiees
    • Ewoks
    • Betazoids
    • Tribbles
    • ET
    • The Na’vi

No:
    • Xenomorph
    • Xenu
    • Rathtars
    • Kelpians

Maybes:
    • Vulcans
    • Greys
    • Yodas

• [Deleted User]Cater2you (deleted user)

• I'd rather have my body hugged than my face, thanks.

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

Would it have sticky/slimy skin? Because then no, my sensory issues couldn't cope.

Also if it was a biter, or had a very strong smell then also no.

Otherwise, as long as cuddling was safe to both of our health and we both understood consent and each other's boundaries then sure!

• Predator! Nice.

But no. I will not cuddle with it. Only virtual sessions. But they don't really talk you know...Predators might repeat stuff only if not kill you. So ok a quiet virtual session. Nice. He can keep camera off. :)

• The female doctor from the old school planet of the apes seems like she would be a cool cuddle buddy. Also I don’t think any group of aliens deserve a hug more than the Vulcans, may wanna update that maybe @ShaneMTB

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Brr, probably not. I'm always severely creeped out by stories of alien encounters. I've never heard one end with, "the alien just wanted to cuddle" :grimace: If I actually saw one, I'd run away screaming. lol

• I can not see aliens both being hostile and also showing themselves to us

• YES! I would this one.

• How do you know you haven't already?

• Geez cuddle an alien?!?! I want to marry one!!

• @AnxietyBgone 🤣😂😅😬🤔🤔🤔

Hahaha, amazing!

• [Deleted User]1Ricky (deleted user)

When you say an alien are you talking about the mother-in-law?

• Assuming that this alien Is not radioactive will not cause a allergic reaction to me won’t Impregnate me or eat me won’t destroy or harm me or me family and has humanoid body / or we both can cuddle comfortably perhaps ps for Arizona people my sessions are discounted :) and I travel and host

• There's no such things, as aliens, if they did exsist it would prove there's no God, but there is a God and there is no aliens :) it wouldn't cuddle with satan, he is the alien;)

• Another question is, would aliens want to cuddle with us? As people can be very mean to each other, constant wars, negligence to each other, they may not want to cuddle with a species like that. There is a lot of good in the world of humans, but still a lot of bad.

• edited March 2021

I would cuddle any of these aliens 😍

• I think it would be interesting to cuddle a non-humanoid alien.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I heard there was one in Lawrence, Kansas.

• I would cuddle one if he shows me the Galaxy and other planets..

• Ohhhh yea! The lady from the original Total Recall with Arnold. Yes, you know the lady. I would cuddle her socks off.

• That is Sharon Stone.

• Dr who hell yeah

• [Deleted User]Carespirit (deleted user)

I ONLY CUDDLE ALIENS!

• Definitely. Aliens need love too

• @MayFlowers That would be an amazing tradeoff!
    @Jascuddleboo32 Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Maybe even the Predators would calm down a bit with enough hugs 😂
    On the other side, xenomorphs definitely need to take a Consent Class...

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@ZacRedBear DO NOT HUG THE FACEHUGGER