Free or discounted Hosting Business Idea

Dear Moderators Pros and Clients. Im propose an businesses idea and dont want to break rules as I am asking earnestly about whats possible. If it is possible I may even reach out to the creators of this site to streamline the process and work with them directly as businesses opportunity.

Sooooo here it is...

many girls can't host but can't afford a hotel and many guys don't want spend alot on hotel plus paying the pros rates. Some girls not exactly feel safe going to a guys personal home either but dont have a choice if there was no other option. So Imagine this what about setting up a Mediator Home and central hub location if you will. A real estate property as an investment in different locations where I provide the room or house apartment whatever it is for both the pros and the clients at affordable rates

For example
Since Pros already pay 15% off their bookings no need to charge them more to get access to a central Hub Home but the clients could pay significantly cheaper than a Hotel if they chose not to host at their home. Only pay $45 flat. To me as the homeowners. Not per hour but for the room/house etc then they pay that plus whatever the Pros rate.

Example session.
Client A wants 2hr cuddle with Pro A. Client A pays 45 flat for central Hub location. Pro A pays 0 since they will already pay 15% to CC.

Client Payless for Hotel. Pro has a reliable place. Cuddle comfort still gets their cut. And I get my Cut for the rent of the room. Everyone wins. Total Equalibrium

This creates a lower Barrier of entry for both Pro to have a secure location and a clients to a clean and affordable hosting location if they couldn't host because of roommates or dont have own place and no deposit needed like a hotel and cheaper.

Since people are willing to travel 1hr 2hr or 3hrs sometimes to see each other I wouldn't need to purchase a central hub in every city, although that's a possibility once I build up my investment portfolio.

In any case what do you guys think and help me think of some cons and disadvantages to this so I can refine the process

Comments

• I have thought a lot about this issue.
    Here are some of the potential cons:
    1. It would be challenging to get approval to have from the township or the city since professional cuddling is not well known or understood. I had to contact several offices before I was able to secure a hosting location in an office building.
    2. There could be huge liability issues. Unfortunately, a large number of professionals and clients do not use this site as intended. If illegal activities happened in a business location, it could quickly get shut down. I think there would need to be a more involved vetting process for the professional cuddlers who want to utilize the space.
    3. The other issue is cleanliness, it would be quite costly for cuddle comfort to pay a cleaning staff and would probably increase the cost of the space to be closer to a hotel, and it would not be wise to rely on professional cuddlers to clean the space adequately every time.
    4. Many clients are not willing to drive multiple hours for a cuddle, so the hub would have to be in an area with high demand. It would be difficult to have a space that can accommodate the majority of demand while also being sustainable during slower times.
    5. the other issue is this site is based in the UK while the majority of its users are in the US and it a global website. It is very time-consuming a costly for the website owners to have Hubs all over the world, and they would need to hire staff to manage them which would again bring the cost up closer to that of a hotel.

In Portland there is a business called "Cuddle up to Me" and they used to have a brick-and-mortar location with several different themed cuddle rooms. They had a handful of professional cuddlers who were employees or independent contractors and they were vetted and hired by the owner who is a professional cuddler herself and also did sessions. Unfortunately, they had to give up their location due to the pandemic. If a cuddling business is going to have a brick-and-mortar location I believe it needs to be run by hired employees or contractors who will be held accountable to maintain boundaries in the session and keep the space clean. Anyone can sign up to be a professional on Cuddle Comfort and people could easily treat a hub like a flophouse.

• Intresting cons and disadvantages thanks for the input. However my business model would be different

I would simply use my own personal homes to allow cuddlers to use. And there will be a limit of only 4 to 5 sessions in a day to reduce traffic and a 1hr between sessions for my cleaning crew to handle sanitization

So cuddle comfort would not be responsible for anything neither will the cuddlers the pro or the client when it comes to cleaning

Overall this will reduce liabilities since I'm simply letting a limited amount use my location

Not meant to be portrayed as a worldwide business

• Xandriarain thank so much for you feedback 😊

• i often think of the ideal hosting arrangement for pro cuddling that takes place at ones private residence , in the instance where there is pro cuddling activities combined with spaces that are occupied by others , that would include relatives of the homes owner or other renters / roomates.

This “safe space “ would have all season climate control independent of the rest of the home , necessary furniture , there is a separate locked entry from the road , sidewalk , driveway , not inview of any entry or window of the main part of the residence.

If there is a communicable doorway to the rest of the home from the cuddling space , then this lockable and from the cuddling space , . A dedicated rest room only for use by the cuddlers full bathroom group - shower, water closet and lavatory, sound deadening inside the partitions .

A window to provide natural ventilation, even better if it provides a view to wildlife , vegetation, flowering trees , still maintaining privacy from others .

Since a hotel would usually provide TV with 100 Chanels that’s included also