Traveling for Cuddling

I more and more get requests from cuddle enthusiasts who are living far away from me, almost on a daily basis... some even on the other side of the country. I travel often as it's a passion of mine but mainly for business reasons or to visit friends and I do offer cuddles wherever I travel BUT travel upon a request seems a bit too much to ask for to me...
Like you really want me to get into a plane to travel to you, for 2-3 hours of cuddling? I mean...all expenses for me traveling to you are probably higher than what I charge for the actual cuddle itself...that's a lot of extra time and effort from my side.
I do offer being a travel companion + cuddles and I did get booked for that multiple times even tho it's been very pricy for the clients since it usually includes over 40+ hours of my time, but my experiences where noting but great, very respectful and appropriate. But traveling just for a couple hours of cuddling...I'm hesitating a lot.

What you guys think? Any PRO out there having experiences with that?

1. Would you travel out of state for just 2-3 hours of cuddling? Is it worth your time and effort?7 votes
    1. Yes, I would. Because... (please tell me why)
      28.57%
    2. No, I wouldn't. Because... (please tell me why)
      71.43%

Comments

• I'm offered this surprisingly frequently. All expenses paid travel to X city across the country.
    I question why anyone would pay for all expenses
    for me to travel to cuddle them when they can find a cuddler in their own backyard.

There's almost always going to be an agenda. Want to cuddle that bad? Fly to me. I'm not potentially putting myself in a compromising predicament to appease anyone for any amount of money.

I like to have full control of my schedule and time. I don't want to meet someone in person and have a bad vibe then have to conduct an escape plan in a strange city.

I let them know if I'm in their area I will post a travel notice and update my location on my page. This always ends that discussion very quickly and they are never heard from again.

• Agree 100% with @Envie . I definitely have traveled to areas for a cluster of sessions, but I wouldn't travel far for just one client unless I had an existing professional relationship with them, then maybe.

• I question why anyone would pay for all expenses for me to travel to cuddle them when they can find a cuddler in their own backyard.

Maybe because they have money, they've met all the cuddlers in their area, and they want to meet someone new? I've kind of considered making such an offer before for this reason.

Not that I think this is a good idea even discounting the safety factor, but I don't see why this is inherently a nefarious thing to suggest.

• @CuddleWho

I don't see why this is inherently a nefarious thing to suggest.

Well because sex trafficking is unfortunately a thing and offers like this is a very common lure.

Asking young women to fly across the country, all expenses paid to cuddle when you've never met IRL or talked to when there's literally hundreds of cuddlers in the areas I'm requested most ( LA , Seattle, Philly to name a few ) is suspicious and could be dangerous.

IF it was someone I've communicated with on the regular and we have a history it's surmisable that someone may throw the offer after a longstanding friendship has developed. I'm talking about no message history "just fly out here all expenses paid". Here's a shining example. They were banned. I wonder why...

If you found some cuddlers you like why not fly to them? I realize this may be the only option for some areas lacking cuddlers but from a female perspective it should be seen as a huge red flag when these AEP offers are thrown at you.

• LOL OK, yes, that example is pretty ridiculous. I guess I kind of pictured some communication and rapport being established beforehand.

If you found some cuddlers you like why not fly to them?

Maybe. In practice I don't plan to fly anyone anywhere. But I understand the motivation: I'd rather spend my money than my time. In other words, I'd rather pay a cuddler to spend hours of her time traveling to me than travel myself.

• I travel out of state all the time because I live right near the border of New Jersey, I’m also within an hour of the Delaware border and not too far from Maryland either. But as a rule of thumb I don’t spend more time traveling round-trip than I do in the session. I’m also busy at home with a boyfriend and six pets and don’t like to leave them.

• edited March 2021

MOD: Comment removed. Please try again. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• @Envie that's actually exactly what I do...I let them know that I have no plans to travel to their area anytime soon but if I do so it will be shown in my profile and they are very welcome to message me then again. And I think yes they should consider traveling to me instead.
    They even get rude sometimes because I didn't want to travel to them...like "do your job, you're getting paid for this". Excuse me...this is not my job. I understand you have a busy schedule and might not be able to travel out of town to me. But SO DO I. We all have a life next to the pro cuddling. Some people might do that full time but the majority doesn't. And yes I'm very sure most of them have potential cuddle partners in their area.
    Many times my clients even have an issue with paying for my UBER...but paying for a flight and all extra expenses is cool? lol kind of weird.
    And all the things you mentioned about sex trafficking and having an escape plan when things are not going as planned are reasons why I'm hesitating on those requests a lot.

@xandriarain I understand...this wouldn't be an issue since those are requests kind of close to you, but I'm talking about me being in Miami and they want me to come all the way to Michigan or Chicago, Los Angeles or to some small village in the middle of nowhere in Colorado or Utah...like what am I doing out there after our session...that's a lot of my time wasted for a single cuddle session.