Have you ever been cuddled by 2 cuddlers at the same time?!

[Deleted User]Carespirit (deleted user)

Have you ever been cuddled by 2 cuddlers at the same time? Or have you ever cuddled anyone else with another cuddler at the same time?

*I myself am a 2 cuddler VIRGIN , but thinking about trying it soon! Maybe I'll keep you posted!

1. Would you want to be cuddled by 2 amazing cuddlers?82 votes
    1. Im Interested
      85.37%
    2. Haven't thought about it
      14.63%

Comments

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I wouldn't be interested. I think focusing on one person in such an intimate environment is more appropriate for me.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm actually more used to multi-person cuddles than the one-on-one type. Comes of being the eldest of ten: a bunch of people piling on the couch all at once was the norm rather than the exception.

It's pretty great, I think. The more the merrier, and all that! Especially if you've got a good movie on, and snacks.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I used to cuddle with a couple before Covid hit! Three-way spooning was nice :relaxed:

• Yes, I have cuddled 3 way or more before! It works out well when all people connect with each other in many platonic ways!🤗

• Cuddle sammich! I never have but that could be nice.

• I would love being wedged between two cuddlers.

• Ah, the cuddle puddle! Always awesome 😎

• I have not experienced this .... it’s not something I’m actively seeking or would actively seek but if it happens one day then great !! :)

• [Deleted User]Naturelover123 (deleted user)

I haven’t yet - but the thought sounds incredible. Every persons touch is so different, and having a variety and sharing that sounds wonderful. 😊

• I'd love to do a cuddle puddle one day soon. Wondering if cuddling with 3 cuddlers instead of 2 would be interesting, maybe 4.

• I think I would enjoy it, the more, the merrier 🙃. I have a large family so I’m used to being crowded.

• @littermate lol...what an amazing word picture!

• I haven't have that with hoomans, but can get it anytime at home with a very affectionate cat and any among four dogs.

• Spoon chains, cuddle puddles and mutliperson cuddles are all fabulous. I think I like them better than one on one.

• What's the world record for number of people spooning?

• Have never done it.....would be interesting....

• Mememememe I wanna try

I feel like when there are enough people spooning at the same time it should be called "The cutlery drawer"

@ChefKate Yes! I like this too!

Huh. I just realized, there are "spooning" and "forking" positions in cuddling. If you do a spooning position but intertwine your legs, is that called "sporking"?

• Sure, but they were not human.

• I've said it before, middle spoon is the best spoon.

• Yes, at a cuddle party. It was fantastic!

• edited April 2021

No, and it isn't that appealing to me.

Come to think of it more, I think it is a matter of size, like cuddling multiple house cats, little kids vs two horses or more grown persons (not sure if horses are cuddly towards humans) is different for me. With two little kids, house cats, etc., or babies I could pretty much be quite cuddly with them and vice versa. Where as cuddling two adults simultaneously seems to me to essentially result in one person getting much of the cuddles or having to stop more frequently to attend to each person's needs. Which to me, more or less defeats that it is a simultaneous more than two person cuddle. Plus could be more work/effort to strive to satisfy both while also trying to be satisfied myself.

• would absolutely be open to this!

• @squeakytoy if you were in the middle of a three way spoon that would be a Trident and you would be an Aqua Goddess. 😉

@snuggleme123 If I was on the outside of the Trident, would I be an Aquafresh? :mrgreen: