Feedback

edited July 2014 in Root
Hi, there.. i'm also new to this but it looks fun, any feedback !! 

Comments

• Yes it is fun and I have learned a lot and thought a lot about touch and love.

• I notice there isn't much information about the difference between regular cuddler and professional cuddlers.
  • Pros Get paid for it. They are proficient and can just take  the lead. You can probably be more selfish with a pro cause they are preforming a paid service and not just there for hugs. They are giving and have a gift. I see them as friends and teachers in their job.
  • We are talking women here, like everything else, money rules, why do you think that you sell so much of your life to earn it? It's only men who have these crazy ideas of giving without restraint (sorry, I'm in a cynical mood).
  • I think I have sold much of my life.  I didn't drop out after I took acid in the 60's so I sold myself for the best deal I could get. If I give without restraint I'll be broke so I try not to give more than I can afford to lose. Money is time, labour, life. So it is a swap whether it be coin of the rhelm or not. Is cuddling a form of love? It indeed is food and medicine both in a way.  I don't expect food medicine,  housing, gasoline to be given out of love but with at least the appearance of humanity. I don't mind others giving w.o. restraint but I have to be sure my rent gets paid or I sleep on the beach at night. Down deep I await deliverance but I don't like to admit that.
  • If it makes it any better, you also have to find/buy/rent a place where you want to die, if you want it to happen peaceably. It all sucks, but it has some good times and really what other alternative do you have? Hang in there, bro.
  • Thanks.  Death is the last deliverance. I mean love, touch, rapturous sex, inspiration, great beauty etc. I remember a year ago waiting in line for valet parking. There was a woman who began a conversation w me. Afterwards I remember thinking that the entire world seemed more impressive because it contained someone so incredibly beautiful.  God does some great work when she puts her mind to it. Good job, God!
  • That reminds me of a You Tube video called "Free Parking with Validation" check it out.