My pro cuddler suggested to have Intimate cuddling Next time

I met a professional cuddler, she told me in the end that next time we can have intimate cuddling, so I won’t be meeting with that cuddler again.
I am confused what exactly she meant by intimate cuddling. Was she suggesting something else...

Comments

• Given the context does seem that it might have been

• Words like intimate and sensual always are red flags for me in the cuddling world. The only time I feel good about the word intimate is when it’s paired with the word conversation. Unfortunately you get a range of cuddlers here with varying levels of ethics.

• She was suggesting something - we don't know what - that is not permitted by the TOS. Whether or not she would have done it had you returned, is another matter.

It's possible that she was just saying something to tempt you to return. There are a lot of clients who see professional only once before moving on to the next, irrespective of how good the experience has been.

Cuddling is intimate. But all the legitimate forms of intimacy within cuddling can be discussed easily and freely. It's the vagueness of the phrase that excites concern.