I’m Depressed

All of these conversations took place today and were with three separate potential clients. I really love what I do most of the time but days like today make me feel really crummy. I had to cancel today’s session just a few hours beforehand because my client asked if I could cuddle in my underwear. Why can’t these guys just go seek out sex workers and leave us cuddlers alone?

Comments

• I really feel for you @xandriarain. You've done everything right and still they bother you. Your profile couldn't be clearer, unless it had a red neon sign at the top. No wait, red neon, that's not going to help .... 🙄

I hope you blocked and reported these guys, but it must be exhausting dealing with it so much. To go through that little rollercoaster over and over again. "Ah! New client! He seems nice, booking arranged, looking forw - oh. He's one of those. Crap."

• @CuddleDuncan yes I did report them and you are spot on with the thought process fo the excitement of getting a client and being let down.

• edited April 2021

It’s definitely a crappy feeling... it definitely doesnt make it easier when there are so many “pros” that say yes to them.... it’s very frustrating...

• I don’t mind doing anything for u

• @cballa

Did you even bother to read her post?
    I'm going with NO, you didn't.

@xandriarain
    It truly doesn't matter how much we stress PLATONIC some guys will always think they are an exception.

Last we spoke you had mentioned wanting to connect with therapists for cuddle referrals and I think it's a brilliant idea. Cuddle sites regardless of how well they are managed and moderated are going to have their own unique set of setbacks or members with less than platonic intentions. You already have the therapy space to provide your services which is bounds above what most in your area offer.

You're a smart girl with great a business model idea that I believe could work with some push on your end.