Opinions on my profile

How is my profile? Do you have any suggestions?

Comments

• edited May 2021

I think you should have a plane as your main pic. In addition, maybe weave a short story into your profile of what brought you to this place of becoming a pro—your experiences, motivation and maybe a bit about your personality—laid back? Bubbly? Etc.

Overall, pretty good. I was concerned that you only cuddled in black and white until I got to your third pic.

• Enticing, honest and warm. bump your hourly to 120.00 def worth it if not more.

• [Deleted User]Spock (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

@collcuddlesbest

Nice profile - lots of face pics and your description is to the point.

I would advise against raising your rate until you earn some karma. Yes, you are young and pretty and possibly worth $120/hr to the right client. But, in my opinion the Pros who charge $60-85/hr are in the sweet spot regarding client expectations and personal safety.

Pros charging >$150/hr may attract clients who expect more than platonic cuddling for that much money. This could put you in an awkward or potentially dangerous situation. There is a reason why their profiles often have disclaimers explicitly stating that they only provide ‘platonic’ services.

When a potential client sees your hourly rate, he/she immediately knows that you are a legitimate cuddler. Clients who book you will have no expectation of any service beyond what this site allows. Those who want more than that will not book with you. You win on both counts.

This is the advice I would give if you were my kid sister. Good luck and be safe! ❤️

• Hey everyone
    I'm curious if anyone would like to have a look at my profile
    I prefer to cuddle women
    Keep it platonic

Contacted pretty much every woman who has been on the website recently (London Area)

Done this a few times,at a few months distance (deleting the previous conversations)

But in all cases, for exception of one person

No replies at all

I'm terribly confused

Any suggestions please?

• Nope just put yourself out there time and try to talk to other cuddlers for tips. Good luck you got this .

• There are lots of great people hear with good advice

• @loverob321 just so you know, it is possible to edit your post for 24 hours after making it. Just click on the gear icon at the top right corner of the post.

• is it just me? the pics on your profile @collcuddlesbest are great shots but they don't sync with cuddling - they seem more sensuous and suggestive?

• edited May 2021

@collcuddlesbest Your main photo appears to be low key flipping the birdy and doesn't look friendly. Also if you can help it I'd avoid taking a photo in the bathroom especially with the toilet behind you. For an enthusiast you may be meh okay there. Though for a professional there's more of an expectation to convey professionalism.

• @Nelle Oh :( I didn't mean for them to be suggestive at all. Not what I was going for. Do you have any suggestions on what would be better?

• @Lovelight yes you are probably right thank you for the tips