Where do l start?

I am new to cuddlecomfort,and would love to know how do l really get involved. I love to cuddle and have not had any messages or notices.

Comments

• Welcome, @Martini97 .

For starters, read the expansive Frequently Asked Questions thread here.

Read the forum rules here.

Good luck on your adventures.

• Find the thread How I Found Happiness On Cuddle Comfort

• Hey I’m new to cuddle comfort, and excited cause I love to cuddle 🥰

• [Deleted User]CocktailsAndInk (deleted user)

Hi,

I hear you Martin. I’m new to this site as well. A friend directed me here because they know of the struggles I’m going through right now.

I’m also not quite sure how to engage or, quite frankly, how this is supposed to work. Problem is, I’m always cautious when trying new things, but especially when it comes to meeting strangers in their own home. I just want to make sure both of us are comfortable with the situation. (I would think that’s a good thing.)

However, I’m getting a weird vibe here. Not many want to talk before I book. “Either book your time and pay me now, or move along” is the vibe I’m getting from most whom I reach out to. Doesn’t seem very cuddly to me.

I have had one gracious soul respond with a very nice note and we’ve had some back and forth to answer my questions and make me feel comfortable. I will likely give it a try with her, but at this point I have only one option after contacting multiple “cuddlers.”

Am I doing something wrong?

• @CocktailsAndInk no, it doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong. However, it takes a while to settle in and figure everything out.

Two top tips. One, there are three kinds of people here: enthusiasts, professionals and clients. Some people fall into more than one category.

Two, read this thread:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/10731/how-i-found-happiness-on-cuddle-comfort#top

• [Deleted User]CocktailsAndInk (deleted user)

@CuddleDuncan

Thanks for the feedback. I had found the post that you linked earlier today and read it. It was helpful.

Maybe I need to post more pictures. However, I’m not comfortable with posting face pictures on this site for various reasons, but primarily to be discreet. Maybe that’s a red flag for some.

Thanks again.

• @CocktailsAndInk glad to help. No need to be discrete, unless you have very particular circumstances (e.g witness protection). You aren't doing anything wrong.