MALE Pros: How has it been for you?

13»

Comments

• @Originalirish thank you for telling us your story. Women sexually assualting men is a serious and widespread problem in the cuddling world, but is rarely talked about. It hasn't just happened to you.

• A male friend of mind is really interested in being a pro cuddler and prefers to only cuddle females… but he questions wether there are a lot of female clients for pro cuddlers. Just curious 👀 we are in LA county but curious in general across the board as well if it’s something he could possibly make a decent part time
    living at.

• There’s probably not much of a market for that. Is there any chance he might be open minded to cuddling with male clients too? At least to open up options and build karma…

• edited March 2023

To be a Pro here, you must be willing to cuddle all genders.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/become-a-professional-cuddler

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited March 2023

@sage91436: Your discussion (the three comments above) has been merged into this thread.

• edited March 2023

@SunsetSnuggles i did not know that cause when I signed up for pro recently, it definitely gave me the option of cuddling with male female or both

• @Charlie_Bear thank you for finding my posts correct home for me :)

• @quincyq03 we have been discussing it but he just doesnt think he would be comfortable … he. Keeps asking me if I’ve had a female client yet but I told him in my life I’ve cuddled w more
    Woman then men platonically anyhow

• edited March 2023

@sage91436 That's legit. Perhaps the mods could shed some light on what "accepting" means, here?

"You are accepting of all ... genders."
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/become-a-professional-cuddler

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles the link you keep posting just takes me to my home page and gives me this message “ You cannot register as a professional because you are already a pro”

• edited March 2023

@sage91436 Ah, makes sense since you're already a Pro; it's the sign-up page for becoming a Pro, which includes the Requirements. I'll paste what non-Pro's see. 😊

I took "accepting" to mean "must be open to cuddling with", but if Pro's can still choose a gender limitation, that's confusing. Perhaps @Mark could clarify for us?

~ Sunset Snuggles

• It's not a enforced rule but it's mentioned on the application page as a way to filter for better quality candidates.

• Thanks I’ll let him know

• I’ve only been hired a handful of times the past two years — just about enough to cover my $20 per month male pro fees — and my clientele has comprised about 50% men and 50% women.

• @nurturingman thank you for your feedback!

• [Deleted User]Zoeycuddle90 (deleted user)

I have a question I'm new to this so how do you get clients

• Male pros aren't as successful as women here

• Welcome to CC. To get clients, you first have to apply to be a professional cuddler on the site. Only Pros (who have the Pro tag on their profile) are allowed to charge for cuddles/have paying clients.

• Going to need more to your profile first off. Answer the biggest question on why someone would have a benefit to cuddle with you.

Being active in forums will help.

Login regularly respond to messages in a timely manner. Like when I search for people I tend to search by recently active.

As @craM said, it would most likely be harder for a male pro, you have to be different then rest.

I'm not a pro and don't want to be because I have to many issues with touch to openly cuddle everyone. So my advice is clearly from looking thru and reading things written.

Maybe reach out to other male pros and get advice for profile.

• As others have said, the demand for male pros is a fraction of that of female pros. Female enthusiasts get buried in invitations, so there isn't the same need to hire pros.

• @Zoeycuddle90: Your discussion (the five comments above) has been merged into this thread.

• [Deleted User]tedybear08 (deleted user)

Absolutely disappointed, I started to think this website is actually fake
    Not one hit or even question for anything for my add 😞

• @tedybear08 this website is completely real and genuine. I've met many people in person from here, both enthusiasts and professionals.

However, as you have discovered, men professionals who cuddle only women normally receive no enquiries.

• @tedybear08 - I have to pay to cuddle women. If instead I got paid for it, well.... that would be a dream job that doesn't exist. Male professionals with any hope of success have to be willing to cuddle men.

• I decided to give myself the gift of canceling my Pro subscription a couple of months ago so I wouldn't be charged again before my birthday.
    🎈😅🎂

In the two years I was a Pro, I booked only a handful of sessions. I charged $80 three times and $120 twice— just enough to cover the total of $480 I spent in 24 monthly payments of $20. I decided to quit while I was “at quits.” It wasn’t just about the money. With opportunities to utilize my training so few and far between, I'd come to feel inexperienced and rusty.

I hope to gain more fulfillment and experience as an enthusiast.

• @nurturingman that's interesting info ! Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't more successful than that. I've said it before, a bunch of us are rooting for you to be the trail blazer of the male pro here! 😊

Oh, and Happy Birthday! 🎉🎈

• I’m new to this website as a professional. I’ve found that most of my private clients came by word of mouth. Most don’t come from here. Also, I’ll cuddle both men and women.

• How’s it going? I have no idea!

I have had some amazing experiences with pros, and they have said I would be a good pro myself (one session even had us both falling asleep which is pretty awesome), so here we are! I do not expect to make a ton of money from this. That’s not why I am doing it. If I can help people and make some awesome new cuddly friends, I think that will be a win.

• edited March 21

Reported and reviewed. Advertisement removed. [CharlieBear]

• If you're in it for money then this is not the place for it - genuine companionship and a nurturing comfortable space is what most people want :)