Pool cuddles

I'm dreaming... Lol. So it would be an added challenge to filter for platonic intentions, but I'm curious people's interest in pool cuddles. Would you be more likely to travel for that opportunity? Would you pay more for a pool cuddle portion added to your session? Or no interest in such an experience?

Comments

• I like the idea . My only thing is that once I'm happy in the pool for a while but then I want to get out. Especially if it's cold. hot tubs I'm more tolerant of for a longer time but like you said , you would have to take time to filter out those just wanting to cuddle

• @pmvines yeah, I don't do cold pools, haha.

• Would you both be fully clothed? If not, then I don't think this is allowed on here.

• @elpaso87 I swim in a surf shirt and bikini shorts. I would probably consider purchasing longer surf shorts if I ever did this sort of thing. I have zero interest in enticing the wrong clients. Zero. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ It's incredibly easy for a guy to wear a t-shirt or tank top in a pool, in addition to swim trunks.

• That's sounds very uncomfortable wearing all that clothing in a pool.

• I generally wear regular shorts and some kind of shirt to swim. I had a really bad sunburn right across my shoulders once and I really don't want to repeat that.

• @dontremember yep. I bought the surf shirt after spending the day at the water park, applying sunscreen several times throughout the day, and STILL getting sunburned, lol. Now I don't have to worry about getting burned, which makes for a more enjoyable day. πŸ˜‡

@elpaso87 not really. They're designed to be worn in the water, lol. Actually are super comfy. Anyway, the situation is not for everyone, but you asked about clothing, and I answered. It likely won't happen, I was just curious in a moment. πŸ˜‰

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

The clear answer is... wetsuits! Will scuba-cuddles be the next big thing? Stay tuned.

• @ubergigglefritz I got my burn on the beach at Cannes in the South of France. i was only out for a couple of hours and there was a breeze blowing so it didn't feel like I was in trouble. The burn turned into a blister about 12x5 inches... Wasn't much fun driving back to England that summer.

• @ubergigglefritz I was talking about it being uncomfortable bout the guy having to wear a shirt.

• @elpaso87 they can wear a surf shirt. Just as comfortable for them as a woman. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Or a regular T-shirt If they don't have one or want to buy one. But regardless, it's not a requirement to cuddle in any situation that someone is not comfortable in.

• @ubergigglefritz I just don't find wearing a shirt comfortable in a pool. The whole point of going into a pool is to feel the water on your body.

• @elpaso87 then you would probably choose not to engage in that service option. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ No big deal. Personally, my skin still feels the water whether I have a shirt on or not, ha. πŸ˜†

• Agree on the shirt, if I’m in the water I just want to wear my swim suit, not a wet suit, not a shirt, not longer swim trunks, etc that’s what is nice about being in the water, the freedom to enjoy it without extra clothing, but then again I think this is the first time I hear somebody talking about a pool cuddle. If I remember correctly a while ago somebody talked about a jacuzzi cuddle so the idea of a water cuddle is not new.

• @cuddleversed longer swim trunks? How short are the ones you wear? Or do you wear speedos? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡

• I use a loose, light weight, Hawaiian-style shirt. It's not constricting, can unbutton it and float it off if I want to, and it disguises my natural beached-whale shape.

• @ubergigglefritz I had a similar thought on my recent vacation. In the past, I have had requests for hot tub cuddles and pool cuddles and always figured it was a ploy to get me to wear a bikini. On this trip, I purchased a UV swim shirt and bikini shorts to wear to the beach (thanks pandemic weight πŸ™ƒ) and realized it was something I could comfortably cuddle in. The bigger issue would be finding a private pool or hot tub since it would be awkward cuddling in a public pool setting.

• @xandriarain I have wanted an endless pool for over 15 years, lol. I'm just dreaming about being able to justify the expense since I'll have the perfect spot for it for year-round use, but it will more than likely remain a dream unfulfilled. πŸ˜† But yeah, I don't do public cuddles, so a public pool would be out. 😝

• @ubergigglefritz lol, speedos? No, I want my cuddle partner to be able to keep her food down 😁, you mentioned longer surf shorts so I thought you wanted the same for your cuddle partner. I wear regular above the knee swim trunks, nothing fancy, nothing special, but like I said before I’ve never considered pool cuddles or jacuzzi/hot tub cuddles because they’re not offered. I think is a cool idea though, specially a hot tub cuddle.

• @cuddleversed nope, lol. Just me. Standard men's swim trunks are plenty long, ha. Women's standard bathing suits are way too small for cuddling platonically, in my opinion. For myself, I would probably explore longer options, like above the knee surf shorts.