Standard rates

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]john1500 (deleted user)

@CuddleDuncan So what are your understandings and experiences?

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)
    edited June 2021

As an enthusiast woman, I would also like to speak on behalf of the pro men here :relieved: I think their key to getting rich is offering a campground-lumberjack cuddling experience.

Investments:
    1. A nice tent with cozy sleeping bags and cushions
    2. Lots of plaid shirts and the patience to grow out a bushy beard
    3. Taking the time to learn to climb a tree

Services include:

• Public campground cuddling
    • Stargazing
    • Bonfires
    • Watching someone else chop wood and being glad it isn't you
    • Fresh percolator coffee in the morning

The pro must end the session by deftly climbing a tree and not coming back down until his cuddle partner has either left the campsite or bribed him back down by offering him more money.

Guaranteed to work!

• I've got plenty of facial bush and flannels but my hands cant handle too much wood chopping I'm delicate

edited June 2021

@pmvines No no, that's okay, you don't need to chop wood. You could have some pre-chopped wood handy and set up a velcro/inflatable axe-throwing board instead to fulfill that part of the lumberjack requirement while being delicate on your hands:

(Sorry @MaullySterling, the above video may offend your sensibilities :joy: )

• @squeakytoy where have you been all my life
    @MaullySterling you gonna help train me for this

• edited June 2021

Hi, male pro here! For the original question, start at the bare minimum of $40/hr, and don't expect a female client anytime soon. I've had four cuddles since joining in March.

1. Cuddled another male before I went pro.
    2. Paid a female pro to learn the basics.
    3. Hired by a male for a triple cuddle to include my non-pro girlfriend.
    4. Told an off-site friend what I've been up to, offered her a free session to help her understand. She paid my rate afterward as a thank you.

What I'm doing wrong: Live in the middle of nowhere, not trying to replace my day job, and I apparently need to invest in flannel 😂 I welcome any input beyond that!

P.S. I do enjoy chopping firewood for some reason, got dat telescope, and have been waiting for a picnic blanket cuddle since I joined!!!!!!!!!!!!

• What Imm doing wrong: Live in the middle of nowhere, not trying to replace my day job

@ZacRedBear I’m in this comment and I don’t like it (I don’t really live in the middle of nowhere anymore though, I’m an hour outside Toronto). I’ll add in “being blunt and straightforward about what I offer” to that list. 😅 I feel like a lot of people pass me up because they see I’m serious about what I do, legit with TOS and I’ve made it pretty obvious I won’t take grooming crap in my writing. Oh well, their loss is my safety.

• @Catloaf I apologize to you and all fellow pros who live in the hills! After hearing about a few nightmare clients, I'm glad you put bluntness and safety first. Keep up the good work!

• Sorry for jumping into this convo so late but.... Lumberjack cuddles, no lie, is exactly what I was looking for when I signed up here! And hells yeah I'd pay for that action!! One step further... I already have all the supplies (and then some) needed for an overnight campout! I just need the burley dude in a flannel to get my snuggle on with. And he wouldn't have to climb a tree. Just help me pack up when we're done and give me a hug goodbye...

You'd think living in Portland/Oregon, the "Lumberjack" cuddler would be an easy cuddle buddy to locate. But no! He's as elusive as Sasquatch! (who, btw, I'd also be down to snuggle with if he were into it).

🪓🧔💓

• edited July 2021

@john1500 so you give money to professional women. What do you give to the enthusiast women that you cuddle? In my understanding and experience an enthusiast women is somebody you give something to: in return, she gives something to you.

One of the differences between a good professional and random enthusiast is that the professional understands about transference and the enthusiast doesn't. What you might call the 'hobby professional' doesn't either of course.

@squeakytoy that is a brilliant plan!

@ZacRedBear I really appreciate your posts. I feel it's only a matter of time before you have a legit, out of nowhere, random client. You would already if you lived in the big city.

• @squeakytoy @quixotic_life Objectively speaking, would a kilt add to the lumberjack-ness?

@CuddleDuncan Thank you, that means a lot! I absolutely agree that I'd have better luck in a big city, but I wouldn't nearly be happy enough to maintain my casual positivity.

• @ZacRedBear ~ 100%!!! ♡♡♡

• Missing the flannel....but hows this? It took all day fyi! :astonished:

• Oh my gosh @OhioMike!! That thing is a beast!! Go you!!
    🪓💓🤗

• @OhioMike your lumberjack vibes are fantastic

• @quixotic_life @desi_babe thank you. Flannel! Why didn’t I wear flannel? Dang it🤨

• This was area it came from. The deer was like freaked out I think 🤔