Is there anyone in Arizona?

Most of the female cuddlers I’ve found in my area haven’t logged on in like forever. Is this site bogus?

Comments

• Nope its real!

• Only one response and it’s from NY

• I don’t know what to tell you 😅 but its real I promise

• @SeniorMike it's real. The professional cuddlers respond more than non-pros. I've only had a few non-pros actually respond and start a conversation with me. I'm in Phoenix.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

It's real! But the number of active users per region varies. You might be unfortunate enough to live in an area where there isn't much activity :(

• Where in AZ are you located? Be patient.

• Yep, there are quite a few in Phoenix. If you're looking for a recommendation to a female pro, I can direct message you.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Population of Arizona is about 7.4 million

• @Mmart It's just that half of us are in Canada for the summer. 😉

@SeniorMike Did you know you can filter a search by “last online”? I just searched for all female cuddlers (who cuddle men) within 20 miles of Phoenix who have been online in the past week, and found 42. I won't share a screenshot of the search results, but here is one of my search filters:

@nurturingman
    Great place to be. Enjoy your time there.

• edited June 2021

@Mmart I’m not one of the “snowbirds.” Seriously, though, I did some Googling, and one of the articles I read said that literally half the population of Yuma are snowbirds, and other articles saying many of the snowbirds around the state are Canadian. 🇨🇦🕊

P.S. I do love Canada, though, and have enjoyed all the time I’ve spent there!

• [Deleted User]Cuddlerama (deleted user)

Checking in for AZ. I’ve reached out to many enthusiasts with no responses thus far. The forums suggest they are either no longer active members or are overwhelmed with dudes trying to connect. Additionally, I’ve reached out to several pros. Most have responded within a day or so. The majority of my interactions with the pros have been very positive and engaging.

It is disappointing to see so many enthusiasts that still have active profiles but show they haven’t been online in a long while. I wish there was an auto-archive feature that would turn off profiles that would really no longer active.

All in all, I have no complaints about this site, just a few wish list items that would make it more of an active balanced community. Today it feels so skewed towards pro-females and male-enthusiasts.

• edited June 2021

This app is super easy to navigate. The idea of auto freezing or timing out accounts that have not been active in months is a good idea. The only thing besides folks just going on with their lives and forgetting about their accounts would be that either they want to be relevant if they choose to return or don’t want to go through the 5min to get their password reset. If they don’t already, maybe CC can email them after a certain time with options to go live again , delete / freeze account , a link to change password , and my shallow idea is to have them load up more current pictures and update their profiles.

• edited June 2021

I wish there was an auto-archive feature that would turn off profiles that would really no longer active.

I've never understood this request. The search filter easily lets you filter out people who weren't online today, or people who weren't online in the past week, or the past month, or the past year. How are you seeing inactive accounts unless you're deliberately searching for them?

• [Deleted User]PapaBearCuddles (deleted user)

@Ilikewarmhugs she is cool and all but i think he meant enthusiasts.

• [Deleted User]PapaBearCuddles (deleted user)
    edited June 2021

Arizona does not seem to be a great market for enthusiasts but there are some good pros. Check ones with much karma if you go that route and ask questions first. All cuddlers are not the same.

• From home page you can easily navigate to karma reviews, "nearby cuddlers", popular cuddlers in your area, enthusiast, etc. You come across a profile open it, eyes wonder to reading the "about info" or pictures. Later they pop up on your who i visited and bingo! You realize they havnt been online since Valentines day. I'm guilty of falling for that ride.

• No Arizona is empty

@nurturingman
    I love Canada. I have traveled across the country via train and auto several times. I am a big fan of of Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver among others.
    I also like Phoenix, having worked/lived there a few years.

• The site management are looking at archiving inactive accounts.

The cuddle community and this site reward thoughtfulness, patience, and doing your homework. Read the Frequently Asked Questions for a start - there is a lot of excellent advice there. Read around the forums, and learn how to use the search Filters effectively.

The chance of a reply from somebody who has not logged on for more than two or three weeks is negligible. If you do get a reply, it might not be for several months.

@SeniorMike @Cuddlerama you don't have profile pictures. Strong anecdotal evidence suggests that this significantly reduces the proportion of people who are willing to reply. Other men who do this report that attaching a photo to your first message helps a lot.

• I’m in Arizona, am an enthusiast, and generally respond to all legit inquiries in my direction.

• Phoenix here

• "I'm still here el guapo"

• edited June 2021

@cuddleYouMe 😂😂😂 That made me laugh out loud!

I'm still here el guapo

• edited June 2021

I love when someone throws in a Three Amigos reference! 😂

• I haven't seen that film in years.......looking for it on Netflix or somewhere...

• [Deleted User]Cuddlerama (deleted user)

@CuddleDuncan I totally agree with your comment regarding a photo encouraging communication. I had a profile photo up while I was reaching out to cuddlers and awaiting responses. I only recently removed the photo to discourage additional contacts as I have connected with a few people I consider regulars.

• I’m here! I’m in Tempe 🌵

• Arizona is gorgeous - palm trees & cactus 🌵 🌴 nice people 🌅 nice weather (none of that Florida humidity lol - can’t wait to visit again