Pro cuddlers trying to be taken seriously..

Hey there guys... So Someone had just informed me and I just wanted to bring it up because maybe its a bigger thing than I thought.. and maybe its just this one girl but whatever the case is.. I needed to say something.
 * weather he told me this as a lie to get me to add kissing to my session with him, or not I'm not sure* ..
But, I don't really appreciate that he said another professional had offered kisses in their session... Because not only do we sign a contract on here saying we wont kiss, or have any sexual activity, but its kinda messed up to the other professionals that are trying to take cuddling seriously, as a therapeutic experience, rather than a sexual one. I'm really trying to get professional cuddlers to be viewed in a respectful way, but we will always look like sex workers if we offer more than hugs.
 kissing/making out is crossing the line, which is why we signed that we wouldn't...
 So please cuddlers, don't do that to the guys, giving them the total wrong idea of what this cuddling experience is supposed to bring, and screwing over the other pros in the process. 
And guys, come on its a site for cuddling, if that's not what you are looking for, and you know that's not what you are looking for if you want to make out with a chick, go elsewhere please craigslist doesn't have restrictions... or at least dont bug the pros on this site for more. we are not here for that!
Thank you!

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited November 2016
    I feel that a lot of the time, it's the guys that ask for things outside of the contract that get blamed for this type of activity but I feel more so, it's the female pros that offer and are willing to do things outside of the contract that are the issue. It sets a standard and male clients think they can do these things with every pro. They also charge higher rates which make all pros think they can charge higher rates. Google some of the pros screen names and you may or may not be surprised by what you see. Some have sexually suggestive ads on backpage and some are pro domms that work out of a dungeon in Los Angeles. It's a free country and people can do what they want to do but if there's a contract on this site, it should be upheld. Why though will it not always be upheld? It's pretty simple, all pros on the site including the ones that offer things outside of the contract create revenue for the site.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    I've been on here for a little over a month and the most interaction I've received is from pros trying to drum up business(which is fine), and girls who want to date.  I initially joined in hopes of finding someone in the area who has a similar situation: just wants a friendly comforting cuddle once in a while. 

What I'm seeing more and more of is a few reputable, good-hearted pros buried underneath a sea of girls who are here for the wrong reasons or looking to make a quick buck. Reading thru the profiles you can kind of get a sense of who wants to truly give you an experience and who is using some lines to make it seem like you'll be getting an experience.   Yesterday I saw a few profiles of girls listing their prices with no 'Pro' button or even a mention that they are waiting for their 'Pro' confirmation. 

I'm sure behind-the-scenes this site feels like a dating site where girls get 40 messages a day and guys don't get any responses.  I do believe both pros and clients are to blame for 'extra favors' but I agree with Morpheus that too many pros are being too loosey-goosey on contracts and here for an easy payday.  Some pros here set a concrete, respectable standard that many others aren't following.  Also small things like taking down Mr. Pleasures' profile pic in a timely manner help keep CC the site it's supposed to be.
  • Yep some do more. A lot more.
    And for less than some snugglers charge for just snuggling. So yea that makes it really hard on pro snugglers who want to follow the rules. Look all if this happens in private spaces so its very difficult for anyone to regulate what goes on.
    Another snuggler I really like pretty much gave up cause she said i was one of the only clients who didn't keep pushing for more...she isn't on the site anymore but I still see her from time to time. I may be her only client anymore last time I saw her

Check out lollydinero I'm pretty sure that a naked profile picture.
  • Yeah I suppose it is really hard to monitor, but that's why I made this post.
    To make it a more well known thing that cuddling can be taken therapeutically, and not sexually. As far as Pro cuddlers on here Choco cuddles, it does take time to get a pro button and a confirmation, took me about 2 days or so.

I dont mind if people do more,if you are just a cuddler on here looking for a connection., not a professional though..

if your a professional, you need to have some respect for yourself, and the other cuddlers. :)
    I wouldn't give up so easy, on clients because I have so many respectful people that visit me, but I could totally understand why someone would just say peace, it is very frustrating.:)

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    I assumed it would take a few days to be confirmed as a pro and I guess that's my point.

I've seen more than a few profiles with rates and when I visit them a week later - still no Pro button.

Just raises legitimacy questions for me.  But I guess I can just as easily bypass them and look elsewhere.

Only hope this place doesn't become overrun with nonsense. 

Body part photos seem to be trending...
  • Please report these profiles
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    edited November 2016
    One thing I'd like to point out is that I've noticed a few profiles, in my short time here, who have registered as professional and have disappeared almost as quickly as they joined. It would be a lot easier for me to take them seriously if they stuck around. Otherwise they come off as the stereotypical person looking for a quick buck and not serious about the lifestyle. Just one man's opinion, though. I'd be interested in hearing additional thoughts.
    There are two types of pros on here, there are the purists as I like to call them or the lifestyle cuddlers as someone else said. The purists enjoy cuddling and care about people and see this as an amazing opportunity to make money doing something they enjoy. Then there are the ones that are here to make money and could care less about people. As I said before, they're extremely easy to spot and I stay clear of them. There's one pro on here who had her Instagram listed in her profile, she has since removed it. I looked at it and every picture was hashtagged with #fupayme and #moralsdontpaythebills People like this don't care about you or me, all they care about is your money. However, unfortunately for the purists, sex sells and this harms the rest of us, the legit pros and the members that are looking for a proper experience.
  • [Deleted User]lollydinero (deleted user)
    @Morpheus You're pretty right. I'm naked in my picture ...because I'm a NUDIST in the comfort of my own home. So what exactly do you see body-part wise? No breast? Buttocks? Seems pretty censored to me. I'm not offering sex. And it's unfortunate that you'd assume so. Which I thank you @Brandi for the title of the topic. It's difficult being taken seriously when eager, manipulative men and money-hungry women pervert it.

My intentions for posting my picture was to show that I am indeed full-figured/curvy and a great cuddle candidate. Each guy who has messaged me has asked me about my experience with cuddling and I've offered my advice as well as made mention that I have never promoted sex with strangers. I do NOT cuddle without clothes. Nor am I on this site to do anything other than cuddle. Sorry if any misunderstandings.
  • edited November 2016
    The account above was removed as nudity breaches our terms & conditions.

@Morpheus Please  can you send me a private message with the account that had associations with those unpleasant hashtags? Sounds like someone to keep an eye on.

And to all - it is hugely appreciated when you report accounts of pros offering their services who haven't been approved as indicated by the Pro tag. Thank you.
  • Totally agree with this, something like this thread should get pinned. It's a good thing to remind all members.
  • [Deleted User]cuddlesofcurves (deleted user)
    Well said.