Question for the pros 👩🏻‍🏫

If an enthusiast/ customer want to book you and another pro at the same time, for a multiple cuddle would you be open to it, or not be open to it as you wouldn’t want another pro in the session, or would it depend who the other pro is?

Question for enthusiasts - would you request for a multiple cuddle with 2 pros if you had the opportunity to and they are open for it , or with 2 other enthusiasts? 🌌

Edited long title.[-Sid]

Comments

• Moving this to Professional Cuddling forum.

• edited June 2021

My girlfriend joined me for a triple cuddle once. We even threw in a discount since we saved on travel together. It was a fun experiment, and I'd be open to it with another pro for sure! Also I've seen multiple pros advertise double-bookings, so it's not too rare by my observation.

• I have the option for a cuddle puddle in Florida with another pro for a cheaper price. I love cuddle puddles lol 😆

• I have done a couple of sessions like these, both times the other professional was a friend of mine so that made it much more comfortable. I don't know what it would have been like if the professional was a new person.