Preferred clients

edited August 2021 in Professional Cuddling

When I was a mobile and club DJ in the 80s/90s there were certain clients who I preferred working for. One nightclub had a great manager who always bought me dinner before the gig began and everybody there on staff was friendly and helpful. Another club was very unpleasant with a miserable staff…but they always paid well and it was still a good gig. A job is a job sometimes.

Do cuddle pros have clients they would rather book? I know you all welcome all types of clients and go through your screening, but I am curious. Are there those specific people who you might hear from who make you smile and you find yourself looking forward to your session with them?

Comments

• Absolutely.
    Some of my favorites are those who send a clear and upbeat message prior to booking. They talk about themselves, their likes, their dislikes, what they enjoy about cuddling. If they can be this excited before exchanging a single message with me it speaks volumes about their personality when we meet.

Ones I'm not initially enthusiastic about or likely to decline

I want to book

That's it. No hello or giving bare minimum effort of treating me like a human.
    Now I will say a handful of those who have sent these types of introductions turned out to be very wonderful clients, just lacking social skills so I try not to judge right off the bat.

• @Envie - lol. I sent a message like that to a pro cuddler the day I join this website 4 years ago. She deleted her account here, but kept me as a client and I still see her at least once a month.

• Thank you both for answering, how about repeat clients? I’m wondering about when a pro gets a request from a past client and thinks either “cool! Would love to see them again” or “well, ok I guess”

• Of course they do , and that person is me 🤣

• @Spud424

Yes and yes.
    Some clients we just naturally connect with. We leave the session feeling relaxed and refreshed. It almost feels criminal to get paid for cuddling with them.
    Where others may be more demanding in ways that leave us feeling emotionally and physically drained and you are quickly reminded why we get paid.

I definitely have some favorites who are such an absolute joy to see and that make this job so rewarding. ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

• I have quite a few repeat cuddlers that want to cuddle every week or every other week that I’m always excited and happy to cuddle, but I do have a handful that want a repeat cuddle and there’s a small part of me that isnt quite looking forward to it. Mainly because they are slightly rude or pushy but not like “I’m going to report you” pushy or sexually pushy or anything. It’s just their personality. They lack the social button in their head to know what they say or do is awkward. If someone was super rude or pushy, I wouldn’t cuddle them again. This is different though. It’s just that these few that I have honestly don’t mean to make me uncomfortable or mean to be rude, it’s just who they are. So even though I don’t necessarily look forward to a session with them, I know deep down they need this not just for the physical aspect of cuddling. They need someone that can work with their awkwardness and maybe help a little bit with their lack of social skills.

• @Sheena123 - Possible autism where their brain is wired a little differently where the social awkwardness comes into play. I have it and social norms doesn't come natural for us and we are unable to read non-verbal body language.

I get really nervous if I book a session with somebody that I don't regularly see(which is extremely rare now a days) because I'm afraid that she'll judge me too harshly.

• @Mike403 for sure! That’s why I usually try to keep an open mind for that type of social issue. My brother was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome. Out of all of my siblings, he connects with me the most because I try to understand his quirks and what makes him him. He gets angry easily and is very passionate about a lot of different things so just having someone by his side to vent to, helps him. I think that helps me with some cuddlers that have social issues.

• @Sheena123 I see that as an opportunity for you to teach those people about consent and communication!! 🥛

cuddle4humanity

• @oRosyo for sure 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• I praise @Sheena123 for her understanding and @Mike403 for sharing his experience and making people aware of our sensitivities.

• I honestly find clients who are "awkward" or neurodivergent but well-meaning to be comforting and relatable. Growing up with ADHD I was always saying the wrong thing and offending people without meaning to. I get what it's like when you just don't know when to stop talking and can't read the other person's subtle expressions of annoyance. Many neurodivergent people need clear and direct verbal communication and can't take subtle social cues. I feel like I can trust my neurodivergent clients to be more honest and direct with me than neurotypical clients. I have wonderful neurotypical clients as well but thought that I would share that I enjoy people who are wired a bit differently.