Which Celebrity would you like to cuddle with and why?

Comments

• i think that the singer from evanescence would give really comforting cuddles

• [Deleted User]snughugs (deleted user)

Keanu Reeves! The man is just bizzare and I love that in people. He's basically the definition of chaotic good on a DnD chart.

• Anyone with a relaxing voice. Sofïa Vergara comes to mind. ¡Suavemente!

• Rachel Bloom. She looks like she can cuddle the hell outta someone!

• [Deleted User]patTheCuddler (deleted user)
    edited April 2018

I like to cuddle with people who are extremely different from me. So, Jaime King playing the character Lemon Breeland - a classic Southern Belle (from the TV series "The Hart of Dixie"). Geographically, culturally, racially - I am far away from Southern USA so that is why I would go with her.

Christina Hendricks would also be a dream cuddle buddy - @chococuddles beat me to it.

• Delta Burke. Always felt a connection with her. I was born in Florida and 1972. Delta Burke was Miss Florida in 1972. Growing up as a teenager I always loved the way she looks and Designing Women. If Delta Burke would have been there for me to cuddle with me and to give me some kind of comforting words maybe I wouldn't have been an emotional mess as a teenager and young adult.

• [Deleted User]Cris033 (deleted user)
    edited April 2018

Hugh Jackman or Dwayne Johnson, honestly. I just really loved them in the movies and in their normal life. I think Id feel 100% safe and warm, not even because of their physical form.

Also, guys, if youre only gonna comment on how hot a person looks like or how youd like to grope them as an explanation as to why you want to cuddle that specific person... Dont.

• @Cris033 Speaking of Dwayne Johnson, I once had a giant black emperor scorpion named Dwayne the Rock Johnson who believe it or not was rather cuddly for a scorpion

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)

@Cris033 I'm sorry, but you can't say that you would want to cuddle Hugh or Dwayne, both 6 ft+ men with greatly defined physiques which are shown and glorified in most of their movies, and then follow it up with telling others not to comment on wanting to cuddle someone because of their appearance. That's cheating. :P

And for me, it would be Dua Lipa. I could listen to her voice all day.

• [Deleted User]czw321 (deleted user)

Maybe not a celebrity but indie wrestler Austynn Madison?

• I've been trying to answer this for a long time, truth is I don't know anything about any celebrities so it doesn't appeal to me.

I have a sorta celebrity I'd be interested in meeting up with, Simone Giertz. She builds shitty robots and has modded some hardware in silly ways. I'd love to do a project with her and learn some stuff.....if it had to be in a cuddle situation I'd take it but standing at the workbench would be my preference.

This is her channel, I think it's pretty good
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3KEoMzNz8eYnwBC34RaKCQ/featured

• Maggie q because she's sweet, loving.

@lilredmage Yeah, i understand your concerns, but im not really that attracted to appearance. I need to know the persons personality. Those two actors were in my favorite movies and i started some research on them so i know theyre cool people irl too. Remember, people have different tastes, dude.

• [Deleted User]Lar7 (deleted user)

Morgan Freeman, the conversation would be awesome!!

• @Lar7 If I ever have a biography, I want Morgan Freeman to narrate

• Mayim Bialik...because she is so cute and I think we would have alot to talk about.

• Isla Fisher!

• Channing Tatum. I would feel safe and secure in his arms.

• Colin Firth, he’s substantially older than me and his appearance is not necessarily “attractive” but his voice would be so soothing. I would love to just cuddle and listen to him talk about his life.

• It's interesting that a lot of female cuddler profiles mention that they like cuddling because it makes them feel safe. @Cris033 and @angela10 also mention it in their posts above. I never see men saying that, so why is it that so many women don't normally feel safe?

• [Deleted User]CuddleYou89 (deleted user)

This photo is of Andy Wood of Mother Love Bone and Malfunkshun. If you know those bands, you rock. In any event, though he is no longer here on earth, I would like to cuddle him because he is/was so stinkin adorable and I love the personality he had. He was silly, quirky. His voice was so cute too, and I love his style. Other than him, maybe Elijah Wood for someone who is alive. Haha. He is so adorable, and he seems somewhat quiet and shy... I like that.

@UKGuy i just feel pretty lonely and dont have many friends, so if i could cuddle with someone i really like, id obviously feel way better. im not sure how to describe the feeling but i guess 'safe' is the best word i can use here.

• @UKGuy I don't usually feel safe when meeting someone new for the first time. I have to feel comfortable enough to decide on even meeting. Sometimes that can take up to weeks of chatting. Also, in person chemistry is just as important. Cuddling is such an intimate act, it can potentially lead to other things. So there's always that trust issue.

• @CuddleYou89 Loved those bands when I was younger. Perfect Seattle psychedelic glam just before the grunge craze. Temple of the Dog was spawned pretty much as a tribute album to him.

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

I wouldn't mind snuggling with Harrison Ford or Weird Al Yankovic. :)

• @MoonlightSonata Weird Al is actually on my bucket list of live acts lol

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

@pmvines Me too! I would love to see him play live one of these days. :)

• [Deleted User]CuddleYou89 (deleted user)

@pmvines nice to see someone here who knows the deal! I don't usually find people who know MLB/Andy Wood. But after moving to Seattle, I have met a few. When I wear an MLB shirt, I get compliments and fist bumps. Haha. It's awesome. And of course I know about Temple of the Dog. One of my top favorites as well. I got to see a show with Tom Morello at a venue where TOTD did their first show (El Corazon, previously The Off Ramp). That night, Chris Cornell actually joined as a special guest and told the crowd the aforementioned tidbit.

• @UKGuy It’s not that women don’t feel safe in general, cuddling certain ways just gives them extra assurances.

Like I know with me, when I imagine cuddling in my head, I imagine a guy slightly bigger/taller than me with his arms wrapped around me holding me close. That image itself is a very safe image I feel like, maybe protected would be a better word. In a way, in that position the guy is symbolically shielding the girl from the outside world, which subconsciously is going to make someone feel protected. That’s my thought process anyway.

• Cassandra Peterson/Elvira. She’s got a sizable... sense of humor. She could definitely make me laugh while we cuddled and roasted movies.