Which Celebrity would you like to cuddle with and why?

[Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
I should probably be banned for such a silly thread but I'll start things off with Christina Hendricks of Mad Men fame(even tho I haven't seen one episode of Mad Men) because of her voluptuous body and pride in her body.  Also former plus-size model Ashley Graham.  Not skinny-shaming but I found Ashley much more appealing and unique before the weight loss. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Daisy Ridley. She's gorgeous and athletic. 
  • [Deleted User]Aiko (deleted user)
    The Rock
  • [Deleted User]ocguy101 (deleted user)
    I think it would be Selena Gomez, however I may not be able to keep my hands to myself! Haha. See what I did there?
  • [Deleted User]gudrun (deleted user)
    Chris Martin from Coldplay... mmmm sooo hot!
  • Dawn Wells, because she's like a fine wine... She just gets better with age...
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    Probably Aurora. I love her music and her quirky personality. ^_^
  • [Deleted User]knight82 (deleted user)
    Betty White
  • Taylor Dearden who plays Ophelia Mayer on MTV's Sweet/Vicious.  
  • [Deleted User]fastboy1359 (deleted user)
    Shakira
  • [Deleted User]Yesplease01 (deleted user)
    edited December 2016
    Jason Staham,Ryan gosling and Michael Fassbender because they're hot and are gentlemen.
  • Joe Manganiello, because the reason is pretty much self-explanatory as he's just hot!!!!!!!
  • It seems to me that this forum thread lost its focus.

If this is about cuddling with a celebrity then one would have to follow cuddle rules.  choosing a sexy or hot celebrity would not allow true cuddling and produce a sexual response rather then a healing opportunity.

That being said you guys should think about it and choose again.

For what it is worth I suppose I would have to choose Julie Walters as Molly Weasley as one
  • Oprah cause she might give me a car afterwards.

Or Anna Kendrick. She's pretty but I just love her personality and I think we would probably spend the entire time laughing and making cheesy remarks.
  • I don't know much about any  celebrities as peeps. For me it's more important that I have a rapport with my cuddle partner.

From a purely physical perspective I suppose I want to try cuddling someone tiny (like 5 feet tall) since I've never been close to someone like that.
  • [Deleted User]NJCuddleDevil (deleted user)
    Natalie Portman.  I had a crush on her when she starred in The Professional.  She is still amazingly beautiful to me.  And I don't even prefer women that skinny.
  • It is hard to say, as so much of what makes a great cuddle partner is personality and chemistry.  That said, I would love to cuddle with Eva Green or Emmanuelle Chriqui. 
  • Umm y'all might not know of here but Kelela she's hot chocolate bunny hunny that I'll hold all night....
  • @Jeff53 - get a grip !!!  you asked a question you got responses.  Don't need any more cuddle police, please.

Platonic cuddle with a hot celebrity?  What a watse of time.

And I think Jonelle Monet she was pretty hot in "Hidden Figures".

• I have always loved Sandra Bullock as an actress, but then I worked with her and found out she is also a very nice person.  Since I am polyamorous I get to choose two, so Betty White is my other one.
  • Marilyn monroe  oh waiit shes gone..... but she  would be a blast
  • Mindy Kaling, i would enjoy talking to her, she seems easy to be comfortable with and nice to look at too.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    I second Mindy.  Fun energy and a nice soft voluptuous body to snuggle with.
  • I'd say Seth Rogen, whilst my preference is cuddling in silence.

I'd make an exceptional to laughing till my ribs hurt (which usually happens from watching his movies)! Plus he's very huggable.
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    Tough to stay tight lipped, but lots of good choices above :)

@joey012616 I'm not a fan, but good call about Oprah!  "You can snuggle me.... IN YOUR NEW CAR!!!"
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I would choose Babara Eden .
    Just think of a cuddle and .....*BLINK*. 
    ......"OH MAster ,....what would you like......."
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    @sparky_forhire I had the biggest crush on Barbara Eden when I was a kid! Used to watch the re-runs all the time!  I even confiscated some liquor bottle my parents had that looked like a genie lamp and I used to tote it around everywhere telling people my girlfriend was in there. 

• Tyrion Lannister and Danny
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Cuddle dingo :  keeping your friend drunk all the time !!
  • Alex O'LOUGHLIN because he is my favorite actor on tv and he is the best looking man in the world I think anyway!

• edited April 2018

Either Anne Heche or Calista Flockhart. I always like women who are a little quirky and outside the norm. I'm also pretty sure they would both have a great sense of humor, which is the most important quality in a woman for me.