How cuddle therapy changed my life and become positive and motivated after I was dead

edited September 2021 in General

I'm very antisocial and have lack of communications and difficulties. I found out about cuddle therapy on google because I always search for cuddle. I suffered severe depression and and best plan I came up was to drown in the sea because no one will know If I commit suicide in Summer. in my religion to commit suicide you go to hell forever I can'tgo to hell .I have pelvic pain which destroyed my life which means I can't have sex unless I get treatment .1 year I haven't worked because of depression and hopelessness too many failures in my life with no achievemens if you test the affliction you understand, I'm blind see life dark then came into lights.
first time when I met my pro she impressed me with excellent customer service and warm welcome. I uesd to pay for sex but it makes me depressed because I don't feel the touch and compassion. it's first time in life i do proper cuddle.I always complain to her about my problems and curse myself every time I see her
,she's wonderful listener I'm very negative she stop me and calms me down with her heart. she gave me amazing care and support cuddling relief the pain, I forgot all my worries,sadness and pains also I'm very nervous she gave me breathing exercises and sent me videos she arranged me with her life coach free session suddenly every time I see her i I stopped been negative and I completely changed my mind with 0 suicide thoughts. She is Greatest person I ever met she always never check the time and gives me extra minutes sometimes 20 minutes unless I tell her session finished. When I was struggling with money i asked her for discounts she made me cry with her kindness she gives me extra minutes 1 times she game me 50 minutes extra and return some of the money back , why i don't love her. she is a history for me she saved my life i I never knew I will love life .
.Scientists discovered best medicine for depression is mercy which you can find it in cuddle therapy. I felt love and mercy with her i I owe her my life she's Greatest amazing person i ever met, also when I haven't seen her for a while she gave me call and offered me a free session because she knew I was struggling financially she treated me like her son .Vanessa amazing person how can I repay her, she also doesn't want gift from me when I gave her extra cash to thank her she doesn't take it she does it with her heart. Thank you Vanessa you saved a life now I'm tearing when I write this my other pros are amazing but this one is in the top . I call life hell when I'm in cuddle session I called it heaven. No need for drugs,drinks to treat depression human needs the touch and compassion. Now I work as a concierge wearing suits before coffee shops. also big thanks to @CuddleDuncan how made CV for me the CV you made for me helped me to find a better job. There many people there who need the touch and can't reach it ,hopefully cuddle therapy will 1 day becomes very popular i think is knew maybe 3 years old

Comments