Cuddle Professionals, do you think that this is abuse?

[Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
edited December 2016 in Professional Cuddling
Not all cuddling professionals know about Cuddle Comfort or Cuddle Salon. These professionals still use Craigslist to post their services. Professionals want to do business and Craigslist is an effective and popular tool to reach a large clientle. My first cuddle session was with a girl that I found on Craigslist. She said that her cuddling post received more than 30 replies in 20 minutes! It's unfortunate that there has to be an individual abusing Craigslist by posting more than one Cuddling post. This is spam and it makes it harder for the other cuddlers to get noticed by potential clients. On any given day this jerk can have up to six posts on the, Craigslist-Services: Cuddling. On top of this, the person in question looks like a fake. Possible troll.

Who do you know of that charges $225 an hour? This is a guy we're talking about btw. You should read his post to see what I am talking about. 
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=cuddling&sort=rel

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Forgot to mention that I reached out to this individual regarding his spamming. I posed as a cuddling professional thinking that we would have a pleasant adult conversation. Boy was I wrong. He was very immature and rude to me. His response was childish and sad to read. He said that his post was more "importantish" than all the others. He even promised to call the police on me just for asking him to take it easy on the posts. 
    edited December 2016
    I think that his posts should get flagged. More than a hundred people have viewed this forum post. It takes less than that to flag his post. You people can be a great help. 
  • [Deleted User]cuddlesofcurves (deleted user)
    Haha.. his not even attractive... haha 225 an hour. . Haha lol sorry that was unprofessional.. let me put that hat back on... idk about abuse but if I was a cuddler in that area. . This guy would definitely be a nuisance that is for sure and the fact that charges so much per hour is insane... sounds like scamming prices to me.. just being honest...
  • [Deleted User]PatchworkMan (deleted user)
    I hope he uses the money to learn English.
  • Couldn't agree more with the above comment; but it WAS an amusing read
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    I should offer him some therapy!  He's got issues on sooooo many levels!!
  • [Deleted User]Aiko (deleted user)
    I want to make love to him 
  • [Deleted User]PatchworkMan (deleted user)
    @Aiko Who wouldn't? He's so dreamy.
  • [Deleted User]Aiko (deleted user)
    edited December 2016
    I've already made love with him like 1000 times in my head 
  • All things considered, it's hard enough to police this site let alone the in-fighting that takes place on Craigslist. Why would someone offer evidence based on a reaction when he is posing as a professional. I'm sure no one could detect that he was an imposter, I find imposters very annoying as well and will be rude to anyone who I think is lying to me. Argue about members on Craigslist on Craigslist and about CC members on CC. Please.