Animal lovers

Hey everyone!!!
Any fellow animal lovers here?!

I have 2 dogs!
Sophie- black lab
Cooper- mutt

Comments

• Hey @ItsKellie aww what a cutie 🐶🥰

My husband and I are both animal lovers but we have just the one cat here because we know she would not play well with another pet! But she's sweet so we forgive her for being a pain in the ass sometimes.

• @GracieGirl what a cutie she is!!! And mine pictured likes to be a butt head too so I feel you girly! Thanks for sharing

• edited September 2021

Animals are honest and grateful.
    There was a story about a king and his minister.
    The minister served the king for 10 years.
    1 time the minster disagreed with the king about something
    ☝️So the king gave him death penalty was get eating by hungry dogs
    The minister asked the king to give him 10 days to survive then been accepted
    The minister went to the dog guard and asked him let me look after them for 10 days then been accepted
    The minister feed and care for the dog ☝️ only 10 days
    When his time comes he had been thrown to the dogs they didn't eat him why?
    Because they are grateful the king and attenders were impressed.
    The king felt guilty how can animals be better than him
    Thec Minster served the king 10 years and dogs only 10 days and dogs never forgot the minister favour.

• I posted this one recently but I’ll post it again. Wednesday Addams, my retired racing greyhound. I also have another greyhound and 2 cats but this one stole my heart like no other living thing has. Best cuddle buddy ever.

• @Morpheus omg what a cutie!!!! Thanks for sharing!

• Thank you!

And @Morpheus Wednesday is gorgeous and great name too 😍 I used to know a horrible man with the most beautiful greyhounds and I always used to want to dognap them from him!

• This is my neighbor's cat. We have a forbidden love. The neighbor hates that he likes to come over to have coffee with me in the morning. Elas, he got fleas and has been banished. Now we meow at each other from the balcony to affirm our feelings.

• I have two dogs and an iguana. Plus all of the animals that live outside 😊

• edited October 2021

My babes❤️

• All beautiful

• For all the cat lovers 💕

• edited October 2021

Me and my bunny Bambina. She’s just a medium sized rabbit (6 lbs.) but the angle makes her look bigger than she is. She’s very friendly and affectionate.

• Do you all tell your furry friends why you are grateful to them? I try to, at least once a day, hold my dogs faces, look them in the eye and tell them why I am grateful for them. It’s an amazing feeling to put that gratitude into words.

• @MxSmith adorable kitty! Glad you guys still keep in touch! Lol

• @Mela_B thats awesome!! I’d die if I was that close to a baby deer. Lol

• @applepie55 they are THE CUTEST!!

• @Babichev so jealous that you have a bunny!

• 🥲🥲🥲 I absolutely loveee seeing all your fur babies!!! They are all so darn precious!!

Here’s a few fav pictures of my favorite fur baby who is now over the rainbow bridge 🥲 miss her every day, and she was the best dog I’ve ever owned.
    Now I have two mice, they are super sweet and special, it’s my first time owning little pets.

• @Brandi how adorable they all are! Sorry about your loss. It’s such a hard thing to go Through. Your love are adorable. I’ve had a few hamsters over the years and they were so fun!

• Your mice are adorable ^.^ What are their names? @Brandi

• Afraid I know all too well what it's like to lose a fur baby. This guy right here was the best friend I ever had. Whenever my parents fought, I could always count on him for a smile. Too many happy & funny memories to count.

• edited October 2021

@GracieGirl your cat is lucky that she has amazing person,carer and enjoying cuddling you . If black magic was real 😈 i will become your cat so i can enjoy cuddling you all day 😁 which I did anyway and haven't seen ur cat yet.

• This is me and my baby boy Mello

• We’re a patatoe

• One happy Rottweiler. 🐾 🐕🐶💜

• edited October 2021

Daisy the cat and Quentin the dog. They do not live with me, but they live with my parents at home. Someone actually made that for me from an old picture of Daisy.

• Watches this yesterday 🌌

• This is my kitty! Love him so much! He’s 18 years old but I’ve told him that he has to live forever. He’s half Turkish Van.