Animal lovers

2»

Comments

• Ty @quixotic_life 🌌 that bond is sooo amazing, she is free to leave & spread her wings as far as they go & fly away but she chooses to stay & come back

• The Border Collie and Bichon are mine. The rest are animals I have seen on various excursions. The dolphins and shark feeding was a couple of miles off Key West, the big horn sheep and rattlesnake warning was in the Badlands, the frogs, the sloth and macaw were at the National Aquarium, the crane is from the marshes of Louisiana and the others are from various zoos around the US. I had a pic of a Jaguar in the wild from Colombia but I could not find it.

• edited October 2021

Penguins. The party's just begun 🐧

• edited October 2021

@FunCartel ~ That is the bestest elephant photo ever!! I want to print/frame it!!
    🥰🐘

This little cutie is from the Zoo here in Portland...

• Even animals show love & care to other animals 🌌

• edited October 2021

Her name is Gatita (Spanish for a female kitten) but we call her Fatita. Can you guess why?

• @ernesto_2 chubby female kitten lol

• Chillin’ with my bunny tonight.

• One of my littles unashamedly stealing my heating pad this morning

• This is my baby boy Jack even though he is 13yrs old he is still my baby boy shiztzu/terrier mix

• Oh yes! I volunteer and rescue. I have six rescue dogs and 8 rescued cats.. and I cuddle them all 😀

• edited November 2021

This is Haldi. Her favorite thing to do is watch movies with me 🤗

• They are all so cute!! I love pet pictures!! I had 2 little Pomeranians, but sadly they have passed away and are in doggy heaven now!!
    RIP my 2 little sweet fur babies!!
    I miss you every day of my life!!
    Hugs and kisses!!

• @KYtranspant I am ogling the countryside. It looks beautiful where you are.

• @FunCartel Mammoth Cave Kentucky. It looks even better from the back of a horse.

• My baby girl Nepenthes 🥰