Blooper Reel

Time to spill the T. What's the funniest thing that happened or went wrong during a cuddle session?

Comments

• The worst that went wrong (but is funny looking back)... There's not a chance I'd go into that here!!

Second worst/to go wrong... I pick-pinched my cuddle buddies nose as if he were a toddler. Yep. I admit it. I crossed a boundary ~ And it kinda shocked us both...
    😳🤦‍♀️

• When session finished, I forgot to make payments. I was buzzing 😍 made my way homm. my pro was smiling didn't reacts. Then i remember something 🤦‍♂️ i want roll a 🚬🚬 then I saw the money.🤦‍♂️ I'm impressed about my amazing pro didn't react where's the money. Very high morality she has

• I accidentally elbowed a client in the head. 😣🤕😒

• @Mela_B 😱luckily he didn't ask for refunds 😁 or free session

• @Ahmedali999 I'm CONSTANTLY forgetting to pay on arrival, as we get so involved pretty quickly. Thankful for PayPal, Venmo, etc. My regular pros are very understanding and laugh it off.

• @CallMeMikey 🤣🤣 yes because they trust us and beautiful cuddles makes us forget.

• @Mela_B Lol I've done that before too and worse. One time I was wearing a headband with spikes and roses on it. I forgot to take it off before I greeted the guy and spiked him. Fortunately it didn't break skin. Another time I was cuddling a guy in a nice hotel with those really high beds that have the steps to get on. At some point I misjudged where I was and went over the edge. I tried to laugh it off but I definitely left that session limping and bruised. I've also had too eager housekeepers barge into the room unannouced while cuddling and it's definitely a little jarring. Spooked one client enough that he couldn't recover and we ended the session early.

• Oof! Falling off the bed sounds painful!!! 🤕

• [Deleted User]sage_wisdom (deleted user)

having someone walk in unexpectedly.

• @Mela_B It was. The floor wasn't carpeted either. 😣

• I accidentally elbowed their chin. Thankfully it was very light, but I still felt so bad!

• Following 👀🤣

I was actually recently accidentally elbowed in the head so maybe this is more common than we think .. ? 🤷‍♀️🤪

• Sound asleep around 3 a.m. during an overnight session with a relatively new regular cuddle partner (who’d soon become a cherished regular) when someone pounded on the hotel room door-then we heard “Police!!” A quick look through the peephole revealed several police officers decked out in tactical gear. My cuddle partner and I looked at one another in alarm and some suspicion. Talking about it afterwards, we each admitted briefly wondering whether the other was wanted on a warrant or was the subject of some criminal investigation.

It turned out that the hotel staff had found a toddler in the lobby but couldn’t locate his parents. My cuddle partner and i, coincidentally, had seen the family emerge from a nearby room as we entered our own at the start of our session and so informed the officers at our door. The police went there next and woke the couple, who until then had no idea their son had been missing. By then more than 20 police officers and sheriff’s deputies had been going from room to room in the hotel for more than hour.

It was a happy ending -- the family was reunited, the hotel guests went back to sleep, and my cuddle partner and I had a good laugh about briefly suspecting and then rejecting the idea that one or the other of us might be a felon hiding out from the law in a cuddle session!

• @ThomSSI oh God! 😂 well I'm glad it all had a happy ending and you have a great story to tell now

• @Shake49 Yes it was truly an adventure, but as an experienced professional, my cuddle partner took it all in stride! In the end it was an incredible and unusually memorable session! 😂

• edited October 2021

Funniest moments i had🤣.
    I depressed, i hate myself and life. When I meet my pro i I always negative ,complain 🗣 curse myself, make bad jokes about myself ect, and she stops me everytime. I see life as a hell and torturing me🔥.
    the powerful of cuddle ☝️
    1 time my pro cought me slipping : Ali why you stopped being negative ? 😏i was like hha 😳 i said yes 🤔 how did I forget life is hell and Im ***** blah blah, cuddle made me forget about hell,pains ect I was gone ,enjoying myself 😍
    I was buzzing(high) . I loved life i started planning to work,win Botb lottery,look after myself so I can have cuddles. 180 degree my mind changed⏱. before I want get rid of this self,curse myself,threatening myself what about hell i was in a confusion blah blah.

• @Ahmedali999 what does “I was buzzing “ mean ?

• edited October 2021

@ohioguy it's British slag means high
    the pro i was talking about you have met her she's amazing 😍 in London

• @Ahmedali999 Like high as meaning high on a substance?

• @Ohiomike that's right the buzz of the cuddle 😁

• Ok 👍😎the buzz 🐝 of a cuddle 🤗

• edited October 2021

@Mela_B - one client bonked me in the head with his head. 🤣🤣🤣 I guess he just couldn't get close enough. Did yours book again after being elbowed? 👀

@ThomSSI - wow. That's scary, but funny about the warrant thoughts. 🤣🤣🤣

@MissX - 🤣🤣🤣 about spiking him, but ouch about falling out of bed. Hope you're ok.

• @OhioMike 🤣🤣👌 cuddle make you forget about problems

• @Ahmedali999 i agree that cuddling helps you forget about problems but all too sad all cuddling has to end sometimes and the problems ……..🤔hmmmm

• Forgetting to pay might be kind of common, especially if you know the client really well, though they do say to collect payment up front (that might be one of the reasons why, LOL).

• edited October 2021

@DimpleDoll 🤣 cuddle makes me forget to pay 😍 because I'm flying and in a good mood , after session I walk proudly and strangely people look at me👀 ! What's wrong with this guy 😌 😏 he acts Iike he won a lottery.
    Woe to me 🙈

• Funniest is my dog took a dump on my living room floor mid session… the other maybe not so funny and hopefully the mods won’t get mad at me for this but a pro accidentally kneed me in the jewels one time 🤣

• @Nature_Lover_ - I know it hurts! 👎 Ugh.

• edited October 2021

@Morpheus that's i call it screw up 🤣🤣