Blooper Reel

2»

Comments

• @simsaddict and I were cuddled up in the Smokey Mountains this Saturday when at 3am I heard screams for help and looked through the drapes of our hotel window to see a room across from us was engulfed in flames from floor to ceiling. Thankfully no one was hurt and the fire was contained.
    Due to this fire we had to scramble to find another hotel for a double cuddle session we were scheduled to host that day. Everything was booked which put us looking at hotels / boarding in areas an hour or more away. Luckily we secured the last available room in the immediate area of our client which saved them an hour drive to our prior location.
    The cuddle session was exceptional and beyond worth the scramble to make sure it could still happen and despite the fire, some untimely car trouble and other incidents Simsaddict and I had an epic laughter and fun filled weekend in the mountains.

• @DimpleGirl That fall was quite a while ago and I recovered but I do try to be careful when I encounter one of those high beds.

• We were changing positions in the bed and I slipped on the sheet as she has her knee up!!!!
    You guessed it. Right in the fellas.
    I saw stars!!! Got a free half hour from the pro though.

• @Nature_Lover_ one might say your time at the hotel ended in a blaze of glory 😈