Were you an 80’s / 90’s kid? 📻

Post a picture to show you remember the 80’s & 90’s lol

Comments

• @Sheena123 90’s had the best shows / sitcoms ever 😃 family matters / full house / saved by the bell / Martin / marries with children/ the wayans brothers / 90210 / the list goes on !!!!!!! I could never get into game of thrones & I tried & never saw the hype, not a fan of these modern shows.

• Yea I hate game of thrones. I even loved all the cartoons and anime of the 90s 🤩🤩

• @Sheena123 Yessssssss !!! 💯 do you remember Cartoon Network? If it was the same as than I would still watch to this day! lol 😂

• Oh hell yea 🌸🌸🌸🌸 give me some DBZ, hey Arnold or anything from Nickelodeon. Heck, I even loved watching the original blues clues with my nephew 😂😂

• @Sheena123 🔥 🔥 🔥 😂😂 I’m seriously missing the 90’s right now 🌌

• [Deleted User]sameyeam (deleted user)

I miss the 90's, miss being a little kid and not worrying about the future.

• edited October 2021

Loved all of the John Hughes movies. I watch them when I want to forget about life’s stresses. It takes me back. I was a teenager in the late 80’s.

• This movie I watched over and over and over. It gave me hope as a kid that dreams do come true. I liked this way before Stranger Things made it popular again. Lol.

• Love the crap out of this post and support all things 90’s nostalgia ! ❤️
    @Sheena123 that tommagatchi you posted hit my heart !

• Nineties. Grunge, flannel shirts, MTV, landline phone, Beavis and butthead. 😂

• @Mela_B Mtv was the #%^* !!! Trl / the real world / Tom green ect ect ect 😅😂

• @sameyeam exactly !!! When I see kids in a rush to grow up 🤦‍♂️

@Tranquilescape … I feel the 80’s / 90’s have the most classic shows & movies ever , movie theaters is 1 of my biggest escapes & when I go now I just go for the escape & not so much a mi ie that interest me

@MissAdventurous classic !!!

• @cuddles_ndream i completely agree. Best movies ever.

This was my favorite cartoon. My family even had a VW van just like theirs but yellow. 😀

• @Tranquilescape Tom & Jerry one of my all time favorites ☺️

• Amazing that you keep old items as a memory ☝️ never get rid of them 1 day they are valuable you can sell them in auction

• I am an 80's -90's Dad!

• @Ahmedali999 oh no, that’s from Google lol but I do wish I kept a lot of things, especially things I loved brand new & unopened… an unopened Zelda game just went on auction a few weeks ago & I wouldn’t believe how much it sold for 😯

• @OhioMike , that means you enjoyed the best era (which to me was the 70’s) if I could time travel that would be my 1st stop lol

• @cuddles_ndream being born in the 60's and growing up as a teenager in 70's , yeah it was a pretty cool era. Turned 18 in 1980 and things got real, real fast! :)

• @cuddles_ndream The 70s had its ups and downs. The Age of the Serial Killers, disco, roller skating rage, polyester clothing, water beds, children’s shows laced with drug and counter culture references—(HR Puffinstuff and The Banana Splits come to mind—Pong, etc. Mixed bag there.The best thing—no cellphones or social media so people actually went outside and interacted face-to-face, but the downside was misogyny, racism and homophobia was rampant. Watch an old tv show to see all those isms play out.

The movies were great back then, because for the most part the blockbuster and super hero movies did not exist until the end of the 70s when Superman and Star Wars came out. The movies were either campy as hell or classics. The Godfather movies, Network, Rocky, Taxi Driver, The Exorcist, Jaws, Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Annie Hall, Serpico, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, etc

• @FunCartel sooo true! When I think of the 70’s I think of the best soft rock & soul music / no social media / no instant distraction (like cellphones today) people interacted with each other as you mentioned / even taking a road trip meant taking out a map 🗺 (not Google maps or Waze like today) which instantly made it an adventure on its own , I feel like it was “more alive” for lack of better words … & yes it sucks that no matter the era or time or place , this world forever has its ugly side.

• Ngl, I miss the Hell out of Invader Zim

• @cuddles_ndream Yes soul music was in its hey day in the 70s. So was funk. Loved them both.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

I raved in the 90's.

'Nuff said.