What do you look forward to the most on the weekend, your days off?

Comments

• Catching up on sleep, getting together with close friends.

• edited October 2021

Looking forward to cuddle 😏😍 😁 what else my friend ! 😈
    Tuesday,Wednesday champions league ⚽️⚽️ my favourite,exciting sport to Watch ✊

• edited October 2021

Are you fan of football champions league

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

Days off are for other people.

• Days off are for cuddles and sushi ❤💚💜💙💛

• I don't even know where to start! I absolutely look forward to my weekends, usually I'm volunteering for a few hours, then I'm working at home getting my weekly big chores done.

Last weekend I got to ride one of my horses for a little bit. I hate that it gets dark so early now. Not looking forward to the time change at all.

I've got a couple bigger things planned in November, a 4-day camping trip by myself early in the month, and then some friends and I pitched in to rent a cabin for a few days at Red River Gorge. Bonfires, hiking and hot tubs with like-minded people.

• I adore getting the chance to see and dance with friends. I often sleep in if I have the chance. Cuddling of course. Long hikes with my dog. Thinking I'll catch up on everything I'm behind on, but in fact never ever accomplishing that. 😅😅

• Karaoke 🎤 baby!

• I look forward to death, as it gets closer each day [can’t wait! :) ]

• @NicoSnuggs glass half full eh? 😂

• *But while alive, I do things to forget that I’m here and zone out from this existence, such as meditation, prayer, and climbing to the top of the local mountaintop near me to be as close to the sky as I can be.

• Weekly family dinner at my parents with my siblings, usually Friday nights, sometimes Saturdays though. And church on Sundays 🥰

• Canoeing, dining out, hookah, cuddle

• edited October 2021

1, #1, #1…false alarm, #2…feel better, #1, #1, #1. You know the circle of life down the porcelain Highway. That’s the details. The rest is on a need to know basis.

• @Ahmedali999 never got into football (soccer) but fifa gets my attention when it comes around & its on

@CharlesThePoet I respect the grind!!

@Lisa2476 fire!

@KYtranspant the description took me back the my days as a kid In the boyscouts ⛺️ 🌅 🎣 🐎 🧗🏻‍♂️

@calmcontact - my favorite sleep in & relax 🌌

@Sheena123 i know karaoke 🎤 is life fo mr you 😄

@NicoSnuggs really or sarcastically 😅 but hey, that is the inevitable & the only guarantee for all of us 🌌

• My phone not ringing 🤣 (my phone rings non stop at work)

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)

I don’t work a set schedule so my days off vary but I’m always looking forward to sleeping in, breakfast in my back yard, and spending time with my friends and family.

• On my days off I play gta3 on the original xbox. A few weeks ago I finished playing kotor 2.

• A night of karaoke and song therapy, followed by a day at Disney World!

• I'm jealous of all these people doing karaoke! I wish I had somewhere to go do that and friends who I could convince to do it too! 🙈

• edited October 2021

I don’t have days off. Hence, my utter burnout.
    I like your things, @NicoSnuggs
    What about you, @cuddles_ndream

• @TheMidnightOwl for the most part I’m a homebody lol but I look forward to finally sleeping in, grabbing a bite at one of my favorite spots, my ice cold beer, if there’s an event going on (boxing or very interesting sporting event) I’ll either host it at my place / watch it at a friends house, (or if they finally claim they aren’t broke anymore lol we’ll hit up a spot & watch it, crypto life, music, & being very lazy at home lol.

• Sleep 😂
    And gardening.

• edited October 2021

3 of my friends just came to visit me right now & we were supposed to drink & chill, & they said, “No way, just still haven’t put that tv up from the last black Friday”? I’m like nah, so now they’re doing it 🤣🤣🤣

• My New Years resolutions for next year - ‘stop being lazy’ 😓🙈

• Lol 😂

• @Mela_B hush 😅😂😂

• edited October 2021

Its done ☺️

• I'm a little strange I guess, but I love Saturdays because I get to teach a small dance class, which has always been my JOB, but I couldn't do it the last almost 2 years. Small, tight knit group get together for tap percussion and drum out the frustration, and when we're in the zone, it's meditatve. All the horrors of the 20s recede and disappear into music, focus, and rhythm. I bring my pup and he struts and hoots and howls because he's so happy to be out of the house and with his old friends!
    Highly recommend dancing to anyone here feeling lonely or low.

• @cuddles_ndream So someone put your bike together and now your friends installed your tv. You are Tom Sawyering life. Next you need to act clueless about cooking….every night.