What do you look forward to the most on the weekend, your days off?

2»

Comments

• edited October 2021

@FunCartel Yes! Smh @ me 🤦‍♂️ I didn’t even a have a tool box, we used this as a screw driver -

• 😆 @cuddles_ndream improvise adapt and overcome!

A table knife is always an acceptable substitute. But never a steak knife, too pointy.

I had the best time out today with another member just walking through the park with a couple of my dogs.

• @KYtranspant exactly 😄

So glad you enjoyed today, tomorrow the week starts all over again for me at work so trying to enjoy every minute beforehand.

• @biancalovecraft 🔥 nothing better than indulging in ones passion 🌌

@calmcontact all it takes is to convince 1 friend & before you know it they absolutely love it & it’ll go from there 🎶 🎙 😝

• @Mela_B ok you win lol 😆💙

• [Deleted User]sameyeam (deleted user)

I used to love weekends in my school years, I hated school and academics, now days weekends are dull and lifeless like any other day.

@biancalovecraft that is a good idea, though I am a terrible dancer, but you reminded me about taking improv classes, I miss going to improv classes.

• Watching Formula 1 and fixing my house.

• @sameyeam my students are terrible dancers too 😆 and almost everyone starts as one. We're all terribly out of practice, but doing tap, so it's almost as much about making music together than trying to look cool 😎 I'm convinced that the social/community aspect is as important as anything else, and if you are in a safe supportive atmosphere (vs a snobby, competitive academy environment) It's a great bonding experience to learn, and move, and look totally goofy together. ❤️

• Reading, cooking, and sleeping LOL I find it interesting I joined the site for cuddling and I’ve talked with so many people without ever meeting who come across as highly genuine. It’s a beautiful experience. [Using voice to text, please pardon errors]

• That’s awesome @oxytocuddles , I think in the end we just really want the connections & escape 🌌

@biancalovecraft I remember when I was 11 we went on a cruise to mexico and my wicked cousins were also there, my cousins encouraged all the kids to laugh at me when the kids had a dance contest. It was so humiliating :(

• Right now, I spend all my free time building another tool shed to replace the old. After that, I'll be building an addition to the house for a home theater room.

• @Letsholdeachoth That’s so exciting! I’m envious of both the building skills and the impending theater room. Too cool.