Totally Unprofessional

[Deleted User]PeacefulTXCuddl (deleted user)

I have had many sessions with pros and have had good experiences with all of them until this last one.

I contacted this particular pro, who I won't name, and we set up a session. We exchanged numbers and numerous messages before the day of the session. I was so excited to finally get to cuddle with this pro.

On the day of the session I sent her a message that morning confirming our session with my address so she would have plenty of time to look it up and be prepared.

She confirmed our session and even told me when she was leaving her house. Then I got a message from her complaining about how far she had to travel to get to my place. I didn't know what to say since I'd given her my address that morning and she'd said nothing.

So I waited. And waited. And sent messages asking if she was okay. And she never showed up. No message, nothing. Just left me waiting and wondering if she was still coming.

For all the pros out there, please learn to communicate. If something changes let us know. Don't just leave us sitting and waiting and wondering. That's RUDE and Disrespectful and totally UNprofessional.

Comments

• That must be very disappointing. Leave it a couple of days and see if she contacts you, and if not leave [polite and true] one-star Karma. It's possible that she was run over by a bus.

She will have to admit that the session didn't happen to the site, otherwise she'll have to pay the 15% commission on a session that didn't happen.

• Man, that really sucks 😓 sorry you had to experience that. 😨

• edited October 2021

Please report her. Copy the text you just posted here; then go to her profile; from there, choose from the menu […] button “Report,” paste your text there, and send it.

I had a similar experience and I hesitated to report her. After I did, she blocked me. I guess the mods must have told her of my report anonymously and she figured out who I was.

Mods do not give the name of a reporter unless the resolution of the problem requires it. Warnings are usually generic. However, if someone reports another member it may be easy for them to figure out who reported them due to timing, the nature of the complaint, etc. - Babichev

• That is very unprofessional but I also find it odd that you did not share your address or at least the general location at the time of the booking. When it comes to outcalls I will not spend more time driving round trip than the length of the session so I always check the driving time before agreeing to do an outcall session. Of course, it was the professional's job to ask where you were located at the time of the booking but I just find it odd that she didn't know where you were located until the morning of the session.

• I had a session with a pro that I had seen previously. She said she would arrive at whatever time. She text me when she was on the way. The session time came and went. I text her and no reply. I was bothered but also concerned. It’s been so long that I forgot how late she was, let’s say it was 30 minutes. She knocks on my door and says that her phone died when she was on the way and didn’t want to charge. She said that my number and address were on her phone and she couldn’t remember how to get to my place. She finally managed to find my place and explained. She showed me her phone, it was dead. I let her use my charger and it charged. Her story was completely legit. My whole point is that sometimes, it seems like you’re being ghosted but sometimes there’s a legit reason.