Messaging people who have given karma to pros

I see nothing wrong with it because it gives you more insight into who the pro is and how she really operates. If we went off what is just written, we would think everyone is perfect and awesome and that's not reality.

Comments

• Especially when the profile hardly says anything or is very generic

• @Letsholdeachoth , I agree. The only challenge I have is when I receive messages like “ok what’s this cuddler really really like ? Cmon give me all the details!” Those are odd to me 🤔

• I don't think it's an issue. I understand why someone might want to do so.

• To me, that’s one of the most useful parts of karma. I use it to talk with other pros to see if there were any issues and they might have just been scared to write down the whole truth. I know karma should be truthful but sometimes it’s not so talking with those that left karma definitely gives you better insight to who they are.

As long as personal info isn’t mentioned or you aren’t doing it to find out if the pro offers “extras”, I see nothing wrong with it.

• @OhioMike - 💯! That's getting to be a bit too personal. They don't need to know EVERYTHING!!!!! 😒🤣🤦‍♀️

• @DimpleGirl i agree. Those that message me wanting some super secret secretive stuff get a quick read my karma ! Nuff said 😊

• 😏 Because of Karma i had success so far I have 2 cuddle body but cant see them very often they are busy.
    ☝️otherwise how can people tell you are honest,reliable ect

• Totally agree in that it’s perfect fine to do this although I would recommend keeping an open mind. One person’s experience could be immensely different than the next even regarding the same pro.

@Sheena123 very well said and I value karma for the same reasons you explained.

• I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks so much.

• I definitely agree that it's reasonable to reach out to others as long as you're not asking inappropriate questions. The other person can decide whether they are comfortable sharing more information or not. In most cases it can't hurt and in many cases could be helpful.

• I don’t mind guys asking me who I would recommend but I’m always mindful of peoples privacy. I generally leave it at yes I would recommend them.

• I agree with @Morpheus

In the cases where I've left karma, I've shared what I believe to be relevant and appropriate to share. I don't feel comfortable in sharing more. There's very little risk for the inquirer to start a conversation with the cuddler themselves, and they will probably learn more about them than they would learn by talking to me.

• edited October 2021

If you can't trust what someone writes about said pro, how can you trust what they tell you in messaging? And if they weren't comfortable to say it virtually publically, I'd question why they'd say to a stranger in messaging. Also important to know that sometimes people have unwarranted enemies or people who try to stalk them via finding stuff about them. So it seems you'd be trusting a stranger or two over another stranger, if my understanding is right. Or you could* get a case of like attracts like, where you're told good things* through and through: only to find that the pro is indeed not who he or she is made out to be. Furthermore, I think some could find it bothersome and invasive to get asked about such matters. Though if it works for you, you do you. :)

I think the best way is to know the person for yourself. Unless you've reasons to believe or discomfort that you need to take steps back to further examine the situation. Or stop that interaction altogether.

• @Morpheus and @JoyfulHeart I commend you all for being respectful in this way.

• @JoyfulHeart hit the nail on the head.

• Twice I’ve had a woman message me asking a bit more about someone (non-pro) I’ve given karma. I did not mind. They were new and I think it was for reassurance.

• @Lovelight everything I've written in Karma is true and fair. I've had a handful of people message me and ask about somebody I've left Karma for. All of those enquirers seemed to be (and as far as I know, turned out to be) genuine people seeking additional information or reassurance. Sometimes I had nothing worthwhile to add, but once or twice I was able to add a point or answer a specific question. Sometimes I suggested that a certain different cuddler might be more suitable for them.

You can't say everything in Karma, and there are there is a difference between saying something publically and saying it privately, even if it is to a stranger.

Having said that, I think you're quite right - in general you're better just to start a conversation with the person you interested in.

• I generally don't answer questions about any cuddlers I've written karma for since everybody has a different set of expectations and experiences with various people. Not everybody is gong to like everybody else and who I might like might be different than who others like.

• @Morpheus @JoyfulHeart @Lovelight @CuddleDuncan @Lev136
    You all make good points.
    It's definitely important to make sure your actions are respectful of cuddlers/cuddlees when considering inquiring further about Karma. In most cases talking to the person directly is probably the most ideal way to appropriately get a feel for them, but I can see cases like @Babichev shared of needing reassurance and that might be the thing that a new cuddler needs in order to feel safe.
    It's a complex question that probably has a slightly different answer on a case by case basis. Some pros are probably happy to have people reach out to others, and some would be uncomfortable. Maybe asking the pro first is a good idea? Maybe pros asking their clients if they're comfortable doing further vouching for them in the future and adding them to a sort of reference list they can refer potential clients to? I'm sure some clients would be willing and others would be less so and everyone's preferences should be respected.

I appreciate how generally everyone here is mindful of both people's privacy and being generally respectful of others. It's certainly one of the nicer places on the internet.

• In the early days of my cuddling career clients who left me karma would often get asked "what I was willing to do". Oftentime clients who received these messages would warn me to steer clear of the person making the inquiry and they would often get annoyed by having to deal with those types of people.