Would You Cuddle This One?

edited October 2021 in General

Just be honest with yourself, would you cuddle this creature (if it wanted to be cuddled)?

Comments

• I’d be afraid he’d peck me lol

• lol why can't we say yes? πŸ˜‚ I wanna get snuggly with the huggly cinnamon penguin pompomπŸ§πŸ’ž

• Until it pecks me away, yeh

• @craM - I'll never look at πŸ₯ the same way again...😳

• I would be afraid it would peck me, so I would have to say no, but it does look very soft. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• I would cuddle that thing in a heartbeat!
    I rub this dude's belly and he can be a little cray πŸ€ͺ

• [Deleted User]arghdaddy (deleted user)

Oh @craM 😲 lol! I definitely would.

• It would entirely depend on whether the creature wanted to be cuddled. ;-)

• @Babichev Agreed. If it wanted to be cuddled, I absolutely would.

• yeah, seems more of a question of how much would it want me to cuddle it than my desire to want to cuddle.

Lol @Mela_B , that's wild. Your dudes legs hanging off and seeing their toes(?) like that, never knew they were so long.

• Looks cuddly! Any reason why I shouldn't?

• @entwine I love his little toes 🀩

• edited October 2021

@NicoSnuggs Bring me that creature!! I will cuddle him !
    @BoyoftheFlowers I love your description of that little guy !
    @craM I cannot un see the kiwi bird lol

• Yes, please. Furry bird creature (kiwi bird ratite?) gets all the cuddles.

• edited October 2021

One of my young guinea fowl had some tail feathers unceremoniously yanked out by one of my little dogs.

It was feeling a little stressed so I brought it in and wrapped it in a blanket and sat with it for a few hours while I listened to an audible book.

The bird actually fell asleep sitting in my lap.

I will cuddle any sort of critter. Sometimes I get a little tense around people because I never know what their intentions are.

The more genuine people I meet , the more comfortable I am.

• Well said @Babichev; I will edit my original post.

• That’s probably a felony in Massachusetts

• @KYtranspant poor thing. :'(

Must be the luckiest bird to have someone so caring in his or her time of need. 😌

• @Lovelight they are some of the dumbest birds I have ever known.

Somehow I actually have a fairly social group of birds as they are usually fairly standoffish.

But I still have to keep them from trying to feed themselves to the fox at times. It's like when they panic they forget they can fly.

And heaven forbid I leave the sliding glass door open. They are worse than a cat with a box. If they see an open door they will run in it. More than once the UPS man has had to shoo them out of his truck.

• @KYtranspant now I am jealous. I want to cuddle a guinea fowl. I love creatures with plump round bodies, they are always so adorable.

• @xandriarain they take the worst selfies though.

This one here is my main troublemaker. He leads the young ones around.

And yes , he's as plump cuddly as you can imagine. But when he's had enough he doesn't know how to ask nicely and gives you a big peck.

• [Deleted User]DailyRoze (deleted user)

Yes. He looks sooooo furry. 😊