Under-cover cops entering CC

I have had individuals send me messages requesting info on experiences with pro-cuddlers offering non-platonic/sexual services for more money. I assume these are undercover cops. Does anyone else have similar experiences ?

Comments

• I would assume they are just guys hoping to find non platonic fun on a platonic site

• It's not particularly rare. I suppose they could be cops but in most cases I think @Sheena123 is probably right.

If anybody does mention non-platonic services to you, please Report them.

• edited October 2021

@stachedevanich, why are these men contacting you specifically and not reporting these alleged non-platonic pros to the site? Are these men on CC who are contacting you via your messaging in CC? If so, can you please forward these messages to the moderators? We’d like to take a look at them so we can look into this if, as you claim, this has happened more than once.

Your response to these men should be to tell them to file a complaint with CC if any pros are offering non-platonic services. We are not getting a flood of complaints about this. Something seems a little odd here.

• @Babichev some men who are seeking non-platonic services look at the Karma of professionals they find attractive. They then message the person who wrote the Karma and ask, 'man to man', if anything non-platonic occurred. They know that if they ask the professional directly, they risk being banned. They have absolutely no interest in cuddling, so they are not willing to 'risk' ending up in a platonic cuddle.

• edited October 2021

Yes, we’re aware of that. I’m wondering why the OP is being targeted for these multiple messages, though, since he has no karma from anyone. Perhaps he’s leaving karma on pros’ profiles but they do not leave it back? He’s indicating that these individuals are asking specifically about pros offering non-platonic services. That’s pretty brazen. I think he needs to report the individuals sending these messages if he’s concerned about them because we need to weed out the guys who are looking for non-platonic services. Or perhaps someone has created multiple fake profiles and is harassing him.

@stachedevanich , I urge you to get in touch with the mods about this. Send us the evidence and we’ll look into it.

If these are, in fact, undercover cops, you’d think they’d be trying to set up appointments with the pros rather than contacting random guys who have no karma indicating that they are engaging with pros. And since no one engaging in illegal activity needs to worry about answering questions, who cares if the message is coming from an undercover cop? Just report them that they are looking for non-platonic services.

• What @CuddleDuncan said is very true. In my early cuddling days several of my clients who left karma told me they received messages from other users asking about “what I was willing to do”. If an undercover cop was going to bust someone for sex work they would need hard evidence. Claiming that someone does something over a message isn’t proof. So it would make more sense for an undercover cop to book a pro and solicit them.

• edited October 2021

It makes sense that the cop start with clients . He wants an “ informant “ so he doesn’t waste time going from pro to pro booking sessions , looking for a bust .Hes not going to makes propositions over a message system to one pro after another because he knows that the honest cuddlers are going to scream “ rooster in the henhouse “ to the other cuddlers . Once his informer identifies someone , he will book a session and make the arrest in person ,posing as a John .

• I don’t think they need to make to much of an effort or go about it in a roundabout way. More than once I’ve been offered straight up sex for a price, sugar daddy arrangements or a more intimate session for more money. So all they have to do (if they were in fact doing something) is contact some pros at random and I’m sure more than one would offer what they were looking for and they would be able to arrest them.
    I think that if somebody is contacting clients and seeking info is just other members trying to find out If a pro is willing to do more, that’s all. I’ve received a few of those messages as well but I don’t even respond to them.

• edited October 2021

Don’t try to make sense of the OP, it was a complete fabrication. There was more, hence the ban.

• I don’t buy it at all

• Closing this thread.

This discussion has been locked.