Question for the pros on booking

Hello Cuddle Enthusiasts-

Wanting to hear from "the Pros."

For someone who is new to CC and currently has no CC Karma, how would you like to be approached for a session?

Reach out first with a message, send a booking request or combo- request a session and send a message?

1. For the Professional cuddlers- How would you like to be approached by a newbie to CC for a booking?14 votes
    1. Send a booking request
        0.00%
    2. Send a message
      71.43%
    3. Send a message and a booking request
      28.57%

Comments

• I don’t mind those that start out immediately with saying they want to book a session, but I do prefer having some chit chat first. I like to talk about what you look forward to in a cuddle, all the details , where, when, and of course making sure we both will respect each other’s boundaries. 🌸

• Lots of professionals (and potential clients) actually don't like that the button says "request to book". Whether you're new to the site or have lots of karma, most professionals have their own screening and prefer to talk before agreeing to a session. It goes both ways also. Professionals are all VERY different from each other, and it is just as important for you to find the right fit for you as it is for them to be more sure that you are a right fit for them. I would recommend chatting with professionals in your area well before you actually want to make a session. It can be a red flag for some professionals when someone you haven't met yet tries to schedule a session last minute. The platonic and emotional intimacy involved in a cuddle session, in addition to the obvious physical closeness, makes booking this service very different from booking any other type of service. Once we've met, sure, click a button and book, but before we've met, we need to chat first and make sure I'm a good fit for what you are looking for. Thanks for asking the question. =)
    -Michelle in central VA

• In your first message include your name, the location, date, time, and length of session you would like to have.

• What @xandriarain said. Bonus if you also attach a recent pic with a clearly visible face.

I’m ok with a somewhat open attitude toward days/times—it’s fine to say something like, “I prefer weekday mornings” or “Wednesdays and Thursdays work best for me” or “I’ll be in town October 18-22.

The question I LOATHE is “what’s your availability?” It seems perfectly innocent, but my availability changes every day and hour to hour depending on how many booking requests I have this week.

Tell me the 2 or 3 times that you’re available this week and I’ll tell you if I can make them work. If you’re strictly weekdays or weekends, lead with that info. If you’re only here for one night, I need to know—I might be willing and able to move some things around for you if you’re clear and direct.

• Conclusion is that all professionals are different, lol. I never book a session in the first message with someone, so requesting a specific date / time in the near future would likely be unhelpful towards getting a session scheduled. The process will move most quickly if you message an introduction to you, what you're looking for, why you messaged me versus other professionals, etc. Ie, start a conversation. My process is indicative of the service I provide, so it all depends on what you're looking for.

• Appreciating the input and one question for @BellaSera- you asked to include a picture- even if they have ones on their profile?

• @SnuggleBugleBug, if you have a clear one on your profile, that is sufficient, but including an extra one in that initial message is still a nice gesture. It shows your concern for the pros comfort and, when done right, a bit of your personality. A recent, particularly charming initial message included a pic with the comment: “here’s a picture of me petting a goat.”

• When I got on the site, I got a few messages from pros. I was under the impression that if I responded it meant I was booking a session. Now I know that isn’t true but I was confused at the time.

• @BellaSera Wow- thank you..... your response really landed.

• edited November 2021

@SnuggleBugleBug .... before you send personal identifiable information ( name ... mentioned above) to someone who is a stranger to you , in a first message ,please read the websites terms and conditions section on personal safety .