What is something you don’t need but want?

So I just came across this “smart table” … I must be late to the game or this is very new & I have zero need for a new table, but this one has several USB chargers for both phone / laptop / & beyond 📱 💻 / a refrigerator where I can store beer / water / refreshments & have it ice cold 🍻 / & a office compartment to put folders / paperwork / calculator / & the remote control 😂 I’m seriously loving this 😍 … what is something for you :)

Comments

• [Deleted User]atmosphere114 (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

CUDDLE
    Yeah, definitely cuddles!

• @cuddles_ndream The only problem with that table is there is no legroom underneath so you would have to awkwardly hunch over while using your laptop.

I have been wanting this purse for a couple of years now, I think it would be the perfect bag for daily use but is also elegant enough to go out with. I felt guilty about it because of the price so I didn’t buy it until this year I finally had the courage to ask my boyfriend for it for Christmas. I bought him several gifts that are worth about the same as this bag so I’m not taking advantage of him.

• [Deleted User]butter123 (deleted user)

RENT PAID

• A 1969 Boss 429 mustang. Don’t need it but always wanted one. Even if I had the money I don’t think I could spend 250k on a car.

• @xandriarain you're absolutely right! That would be so uncomfortable… I’m seeing that there are several others in the market , different price range & different designs . I see what you mean about the purse 👜 & im glad you asked your bf for it, & no don’t feel that you’re taking advantage or that you have to buy something of the same value, it is always the thought that counts, & paying attention to what it is the other person likes & talks about & just surprise them with it if the circumstances allow 🌌

@ernesto_2 that would be 🔥 I’ve been thinking for a while now to do a regal unlimited subscription, that would be the equivalent for me lol

@butter123 that would be really nice!!! lol

@cuddler5617 🔥🔥🔥

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

A wife.

• edited December 2021

@Saysoh lol

edit (don’t know if that was sarcasm or real but I hope you meet your better half)

• I've realized that there are very few things in this world that I want and don't need. I'll splurge on a good meal every now and then.

• An airplane !!!! Single engine high wing

• A new PC. I think that's it.

• edited December 2021

I definitely don’t need one of these but I’ve wanted one for years. I screencapped a pic of them selling just the cover but I want the whole thing of course.
    It would be amazing for snuggles, naps, lazy days etc. but idk where I would keep it without tripping over it all the time and making my living room look cluttered lol.

• edited December 2021

@Brandi yes! I believe that is a cover for a Love Sac bean bag. I actually cuddled in one of those many years ago long before I became a professional. I’ve always wanted one but they’re like $1000. If I ever get a bigger office space I definitely want one of those in addition to a bed.

• @xandriarain oooh so jealous!!
    Hoping it’s in the cards for me one day!!!
    Amazon seems to have some decently priced ones! 🥰🥰🥰

• I just saw this video and thought it was funny and relevant to this thread.
    https://fb.watch/9E3Ha91tjc/

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream

I was being quasi-sarcastic. I mean, I wouldn't be mad at four paychecks a month instead of two, but relationships have never really been something I felt I needed. I mean, I date, but at 45, I already have a vision of where my life is going to land when I'm done working and bigger, better houses and cars is not in that plan. I'm chill with the path I've created, but thank you! That's very sweet.

• edited December 2021

If we’re being honest, then Sex.

I don’t need it; Been getting by just fine without it.
    And I’m not here on CC looking for it.

But I do want it someday.

• A house on the beach!!

• @Saysoh 🍻

@NicoSnuggs hit up the club / bar scene & lots of those dating sites … only you’re not looking for “casual”

@MissMaxPDX that would be life 🌊 🌌

@MCcuddles2 for me that’s an amazing splurge 🍔 😋

@waynewv 🔥

@JasonCuddles mac / chromebook / or windows 💻

• edited December 2021

@Brandi I have a close friend who owns one of those beanbag chairs, and it’s AMAZING to cuddle in for sure, but we’ve nicknamed it “the elephant,” as in “the elephant in the room,” because (just as you predicted) it takes up so much space that it’s a general encumbrance to daily living.

Sadly, his teenager is in love with it, and I’ve convinced him that after two hard years of remote learning and being prohibited from seeing friends, they deserve to keep the one thing in life that’s been bringing joy. So it stays.

• @cuddles_ndream I am going to try Linux. I can't stand Windows anymore. Pop!_OS specifically.

• @JasonCuddles … I get it, I love chromebook, i hate Google docs, I haven’t tried Mac , but I’m so used to Microsoft office / suite that I’m skeptic on how I would feel on Mac … I’m curious on your thoughts on Linux once you get it, I hear you can have windows / Office ect on Mac but I’m not too much of a computer person to justify getting it.

• Space travel.

• The best sheets ever hand down. Slowly working on building a complete set

• LEGO Architecture Studio 21050 Playset — $695.98 — in my public wishlist (hints to the thoughtful giver, haha). https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00KPPPCVM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_F1VE3TA9R6CN0JWQBQ14?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• @nurturingman its all white! That looks so difficult to put together.

• @JasonCuddles System76, good choice.

@nurturingman I was going to joke someone should make a wish list.

• Don’t need but want.. light humor.. no pun intended.

@nurturingman its all white! That looks so difficult to put together.