:: euphorbia ::
    a blue dahlia, a black tulip
    that's where opinions differ
    the scholars disagree
    my name, should you know it
    remains unspeakable
    and if spoken - malediction

• I have two!!
    For plants I love pathos, the vine style look where they hang down is so beautiful.
    And for flowers I like birds of paradise; specifically because I saw this meme and I couldn’t stop laughing, for the longest time I really did always picture the derpy bird hahah.

• @Brandi im 37 & I’m seeing the one on the right 😜 😂

• I really love babes breath!

• This tree is right by where I live, & every spring we get to see this beauty/wonder

• Lotus flowers...❤️

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

Hash Plant- indica strain.

• edited December 2021

@Saysoh - Beat me to it! Indica is the best strain.

• @NicoSnuggs whats the difference between Indica & sativa

• [Deleted User]Ennea2HugU (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

I think the cocoa tree would have to be my favorite plant🤭😉 but as for aesthetically, I love the orientale poppies.

• @Ennea2HugU milk chocolate 🍫 or dark chocolate? 😋

• [Deleted User]atmosphere114 (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

-

• [Deleted User]Ennea2HugU (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream Dark! 60% or more. I feel like 70% is perfect. I am such a chocoholic. I accidently made my youngest into one too.
    By the way, that tree is gorgeous! What is it?

• @Ennea2HugU i highly recommend you try gherardi dark mint - my favorite dark chocolate, the only dark chocolate I’ll eat 😋 i would also try a dark / mint combination from others at times … & I’m
    Very sure your youngest doesn’t mind lol gotta love chocolate 🍫
    Those pink trees originate (or are everywhere) in Japan, they are referred to as ‘cherry blossom trees” , but I’m not sure if this is a real traditional one ,, but I love this tree nonetheless 💕

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream Introducing chemicals into a body is always a different experience for everyone. Some people fight while drinking, some just smile and make fun of the people fighting, yea? I think THC is not different from that, right? Some say sativas are more a head f*ck, while indica is more body. For me, and it might be a placebo thing, but I prefer indica or sativa. Being a creative person and someone that likes to deep dive into a lot of subjects including introspectively, my head moves pretty fast if I'm not focused and I have to write things downs a lot just so I don't forget the idea. Indicas slow all of that for me and also helps me with a creative approach of things I need to work out whether it's work, conversations that aren't surface level, but real conversations. With sativas, for me, I always feel like I'm on the cusp of the beginning of an acid or shrooms trip and I don't like that. Not that I don't like either because I do, it annoys me that I'm not going further. If that makes sense.

• @Saysoh makes sense … I don’t know the differences like that cause I never been a smoker, but in my way haze was forever the thing, but now the new generation only messes with exotics … something else that was big depending where in the city was sour & kush. Give me an ice cold beer & im in heaven lol

• @Ennea2HugU That tree that you asked about is a Magnolia. The blossoms are beautiful and even the buds are quite lovely. Its one failing, is that (at least to my nose) has absolutely no scent at all.

My own favorite flower hast to be Bloodroot. Our house sits on 4-1/2 )mostly wooded) acres. The first time that I saw the property, was 25 years ago in the early spring. I was walking in the yard, and spotted a fer Bloodroot plants blooming. My wife was not along that day, but I knew that she would adore the place. She loved wildflowers.

We bought it, and after we moved in, I began the never ending job of trying to restore it to a natural condition. I stopped mowing most of the scraggly lawn, started removing invasive plants, and doing some controlled burns. Gradually, more and more wildflowers started popping up, some of them in huge numbers.

Today, just counting the forbs, we have over 40 different species, but the Bloodroot was first, has to be my favorite. When I first saw them, there were in a cluster of about 20 plants. Now, they probably number in the thousands. In some sections of the yard, they are so dense, that looks like there's been a snow storm.

• edited December 2021

These are good flowers. It means peaches. mmmmmmmm

• Gosh all of these are so amazing!! Love what everyone has to share 😭♥️
    Is that a Japanese jerry blossom tree?? What do you mean by it means peaches? :o

Either way absolutely… stunning! Always loves cherry blossoms too 😍😍😍😍

• My favorite flower is a toughie. For indoors, I'd have to go with a white stargazer lily and the snake plant.

For outdoors (such as on a stroll), I'd have to say I love seeing sunflowers and blue agave.

• I can't pick just one... I love nature and all plants. This is my garden table in my room. They're all in here right now because it's winter and this is the sunniest room in my house.

• @Mela_B thats too nice !!!Loving the plant setup & the background 🪴

• @Brandi cherry blossoms 🌸 are gorgeous !! For me its a tie between cherries & palm trees 🌴

@ernesto_2 🔥 all of em! Especially the last one , the saliva plant 🌱 (forgot how its called in English lol)

• @Brandi it's literally a peach tree. The flowers are blooming which means they're ready to be pollinated and start producing fruit. Delicious peaches.

The Japanese Cherry blossoms are pretty too, especially in some places. I was fortunate enough to see the cherry blossoms blooming around Osaka Castle in person.

• @JasonCuddles fun fact, Washington, D.C. has a bunch of cherry blossom 🌸 trees, & during blooming season it is a site to see, they were a gift to the people of the u.s. by the people of Japan as a gesture of friendship in 1912.

• That's interesting and neat to know. Thanks for sharing :)