What’s your favorite flower / plant in the world 🌱

2»

Comments

• Cotton. It keeps me warm and comfy.

• Ginger lily smells amazing! It's quite pretty to look at too.

• @respectful really nice & exotic looking 🌱 thanks

• edited December 2021

I wouldn’t want one in my yard or anything, but manchineel trees are pretty cool insofar as they are completely antithetical to human life. It’s dangerous to eat, touch, burn, or even stand near any part of it. Nature be wildin

• Weeping Willow trees are my favorite! The canopy they make, the way they sway and flutter in the wind, I could relax under one for hours. A little fact about them, a freshly broken branch from one, could be planted and a new tree would start growing!

• picture didnt post before

• I enjoy Rose's, beautiful flower, fomes in many different colors but also can have thorns if you get too rough with em

• Cacti, orchids, and "ipes"

• edited December 2021

I know it’s not technically a real flower, but I just love the Dandelion for a multitude of reasons. It’s a weed, something unwanted by most people. There's the symbology that despite being overlooked, they still manage to grow through cracks in concrete. They are constantly sacrificing themselves so that other’s may grow and flourish. Not to mention the fact that, supposedly, If you manage to blow one out all in one breath you get a Wish. It’s something magical. I enjoy the idea and anytime I see a Dandelion, I go out of my way to pluck it and make my wish. I think they’re absolutely lovely.
    My apologies for the late night ramble. 🌱

• I LOVE the silk tree! the blossoms are soooo soft and it is has a pretty fragrance too.

• [Deleted User]goldilocks21 (deleted user)

Roses, orchids, plumeria, hibiscus!

• edited December 2021

Columbines

• I have lots of Lantana in my garden. The flowers bloom several times a year and are very pretty.

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

My favorite are peonies, something about them makes my heart swell with happiness. Zinnias (the first flower grown in space!) would be a close 2nd.