Tight hugging

[Deleted User]ddds (deleted user)

Does anyone else like squeeze during cuddling like a very tight hug or like a weight blanket

Comments

• If it feels right yeah, but I usually squeeze when hugging someone in general , when cuddling not really …

• Why would you squeeze when you are planning to hug?

• I love being squeezed and hugged tightly. Being held does something very profound for me. It makes me feel warm and safe and loved.

• How long do you squeeze someone when hugging them or cuddling them

• I don’t care for it too much, especially from someone I don’t know well. Feels invasive.

• I do, but I of course I check in with the person to make sure that they're okay with that, as should everyone.

• Tight cuddles I love it 😍

• Oh my gosh yes.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Yes, please!

• Different types of touch for different moods I think. Some times a light pressure touch can be wonderful. Other times a bear squeeze.

• Yes! The tighter the better

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Yes! love it, so long as it's not round my gut or bone-crushingly tight. Need to trust the person first though or you can bet I'm gonna try to get out of there lol.

• edited December 2021

I'm a squeezy (not sleazy) bear hugger.

I have found, however, that I do not like a person's weight on top of me.

• I like being squozen!

My second son gives excellent hugs. Sometimes he squeezes me and picks me right up off the ground! ❤️

• At random times during cuddling, a tight hug is wonderful. Actually, in my home country it's common to hug friends tightly, but here in US the 'shoulder hug' is the usual :#

• I LOVE tight squeezes.. that is one of my favorite positions.. also can look into each other's eyes and kind of see into their soul.. it is pretty amazing to see and feel that basic love and affection.

• I like to feel claustrophobed, so I like tight hugs, squeezes, cuddles, and would like to feel the weight of part or all of another human being’s gravity pinning me down to the earth as they lay or rest on me.

• Tight squeezes are the best! If it doesn’t take a bit of breath out of you it didn’t count. Lol.

• I like tight squeezes for short durations, perfect to begin or end a session. Usually only if they last for a minute max, it just gets too warm and uncomfortable longer than that. The feeling of safety and nurture provided by a tight squeeze is amazing.

• Yes, I love tight hugs at times with or without cuddling!!!🤗

• Absolutely love a bear hug! A good hug lasts at least 20 seconds!

• My adult son is pretty strong, and his hugs border on bone-crushing. I don't mind at all. Sometimes he even picks me up off the floor: no small feat, considering I weigh .125 tons.

• [Deleted User]pinim (deleted user)

I love tight hugs, the person Iam cuddling usually keeps checking I can still breathe, but I love it! I feel so safe and for a while I can just let life problems float away.... 😌

• A tight hug upon greeting as akin to a firm handshake when I think of my cuddle experiences. I've never had a bad cuddle from a tight hugger. As far as in session goes - it's all about my partners sense of boundaries and consent.

• I absolutely love-love nice tight squeezes. They feel so good and cozy. I had a client who used to say he was going to squeeze the "panther piss" out me. Haha! Which I found pretty funny considering it was something he and his work buddies used to say back in the 60s. I had another client who would get some of his frustration and annoyance out by squeezing me really hard. It did not hurt and if it was too tight I would let him know and he'd release a little to the point I was comfortable again.

• Squeeze me please 🤗 🍋 💦

• That’s something I say to all my cuddlers at the beginning of our snuggle. Anytime you want to squeeze me and hold me super tight, do it. Please do it. Love love love it 🥰

• Tight hugs are the best.

• @JazzyPants panther piss made my laugh out loud!