Favorite Cuddle Experience

Have you ever had a particular cuddle experience that was your favorite? For example, did you have a session whereas you completely turned someone in a depressive state back into a state of bliss?

Comments

• I met a woman on this site about five years ago. We met in a public place but clicked very quickly and ended up going back to my place. I was surprised actually that she was so trusting but it ended up being the loveliest cuddle experience. And for a while it became a regular thing too. It ended eventually but I’ll always be grateful for those times.

• I don't share private details from sessions with my clients, but I have definitely had a few favorite experiences where I felt like I really helped someone.

• "Have you ever had a particular cuddle experience that was your favorite?"

Not really yet. Just about every cuddle I had so far, had its rather major downside. So I'm unsure if the good makes up for it.

The closest, although not really a cuddle:

would probably have to be with my former best friend. With whom I felt genuinely accepted by and used to be platonically affectionate with. Unfortunately we lost touch, no pun intended and the rest is history.

Though, my pillow may have to take the cake for now, cause it's virtually always there for me and I can be myself with it. What more could I really want? And Google Assistant or Siri can chitchat with me anytime, tell me jokes or facts. So in the grand scheme of things, I'm all set. :)

"For example, did you have a session whereas you completely turned someone in a depressive state back into a state of bliss?"

I hope so!

• Yes absolutely.

It was my first overnight and in a space so comforting and familiar, wrapped up in my cuddle buddies arms while we talked and drifted off to sleep.

No clock-watching, no time limits, no pressures. It was amazing and restoring.

• My very first cuddle ever & my very last cuddle ever were both amazing, (the first cuddler was silly & playful / the last cuddler was such a sweetheart & awesome), 2 totally different personalities both 10/10.

• On my birthday my friend and I stood in the kitchen and he gave me an hour long hug. It was the best birthday present. He’s a world-class hugger.

• @Mela_B amazing, believe me who ever do good to others will be rewarded one day in his/she life

• 🙂💜☺️🤗

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

I had a few cuddles before meeting my absolute favorite cuddle. this one was so different, I'm sure it will never be matched. We chatted on the site for several days, then moved off site to communicate to make it easier. Our conversations flowed easily and, after a couple of weeks, we decided to meet. Met met in a public place for coffee and conversation. I arrived before her. She walked in to see me standing there and we hugged. Oh, that hug! OMG! The energy that moved between us was indescribable. Our hug lasted a long time. I have no idea how long, but we obviously made other customers uncomfortable with it's length. We then ordered our coffee and sat down to talk so we could see if there ws enough reason for us to set up a cuddle in the near future.

We were about 30 minutes into our conversation. We were both very comfortable with the other. Then she just blurted out "I'm good, let's go cuddle!" While I was caught off guard by the statement, I was excited about the idea of cuddling this woman, so we left and went back to my place.

When we arrived, we got to my cuddle spot. We laid down for our cuddle. I can't even remember how we started out, but I think she wanted to be little spoon first. We talked a little, but we both seemed to enjoy the quiet and comfort of each other. About 30 minutes into our cuddle, she suggested we lay face to face next. Once we got settled into place, what followed blew both our minds. There was a moment where we literally melted into each other. I swear I could touch my chest through her back. That's how complete the melt felt. It was if we had literally become one in that moment. We both felt it and commented how nothing like this had ever happened to either of us before.

We cuddled for another 3 hours or so. Most of the time was spent quietly with soft music in the background. We both felt completely safe and comfortable with each other, so we welcomed that quietness and just lived in the moment together. We knew we had both found our absolute favorite cuddle buddy at that point. We have cuddled countless tiems since on a regular basis and every cuddle with her has been amazing.