Would a woman pay $500 an hour for the best cuddles in her life?

I updated my hourly pay rate to $500 an hour. I think it's a total bargain. What do yall think?

Comments

• If she liked you she will pay

• I dunno, my fave guy EVER just booked a trip for us to Austria. His dime. And he's grateful. But then, so am I.

I'm a world where women make 79¢ for every $1 a man makes, and we spend more on razors (pink tax) and cover costs men don't (makeup) ...

The most I'll do is go dutch

• I’m surprised you even have time to make this message what with all the girls banging on your door 🙄🙄

• With no karma, you may have a hard time selling the "best cuddle of your life" thing.

•  Excellent business model you have ... and human Psychology will make this work.

1. A cost like that elevates the expectations from the Clients. A win for the overall cuddle therapy industry.

2. You then have to provide that level of elevated quality. A win for you because you are SO MUCH better.

3. If this works, all the Pros get a reason to increase their pricing. A win for all the Pros. ( kind of like the housing market 🤣🤣 )

Apple took that bold route over a decade ago. Came out with a smartphone OUTRAGEOUSLY-priced compared to what was the going average. People bought it ! And they never did 50% discounts like you're offering. 🤣

Then the iPad was invented ... people paid ITS crazy pricing.

I don't KNOW if your pricing structure will work ... I'm just in Healthcare where even people with no money will get the full E.R. care.

Maybe the Hospitals should hire you as their Consultant once your business model takes off.

Good luck ... really. One never knows until one tries. Improvements in our World happen because of bold ideas !!

• Re "pink tax" etc... The supply and demand curve on cuddling favors women and you want to bring up shavers and make-up? Where I work, doing massage and there also are estheticians, we always have somebody out for several months due to pregnancy, and they all just happen to be women. One might think that is part of the pay computation that shows a disparity against men? Or am I mistaken about that? Supply and demand cuts both ways, so while I think the pink tax comment is cute and funny, there's no basis to support it. For my job, it's absolutely based on performance and I earn my top level pay and tips on an even playing field in a woman-dominated profession.

• @UCpaaHVg6u0 please correct me if I’m wrong but your comment made it sound like because women take maternity leave, they don’t deserve to make as much, like maternity leave and giving pregnancy is a vacation. That’s how it sounded to me. It’s as if you feel you deserve to get paid more than women because you’re working while they have their legs up in stirrups pushing out a watermelon 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I’d like to point out that women don’t choose to have periods and bleed every single month but the fact that we have to pay for our pads and tampons while others get certain medical stuff paid for is shitty. Pink tax isn’t cute and funny. It’s incredibly unfair. I bought a lego set for my niece and my nephew. My nephews set was blue and cost $20. My nieces pink lego set cost $30. Same brand, same logo. But the pink set was $10 more. My razor costs $30-$40 while my husbands razor costs $20. I’m sorry but women pay so much more for things. It’s not cute. It’s not funny. It’s sucks. I would just like people to recognize that.

• @UCpaaHVg6u0 What do you suggest women do after having a baby rather than taking maternity leave?

What do you suggest women do to remain competitive, should women not have children?

Also, just curious: how much reading/research or thinking have you done on the idea of "pink tax" before this conversation thread?

• I think its bloody rediculous pricing. Hugs sould be a natural part of our human relationa in my opinion. I can understand people doing it at some of the prices they have, though they are too expensive for me, but $500 is WAY too much.

• @Wolfeagle he’s doing it ironically 😌

• Make it $1000

• I’ll wager $2000

• edited December 2021

Reads first post...

yawn

Are you here just to troll?

• I would not paid $500 an hour even for the best cuddles of my life. I will pass.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@RealManCuddles why do you keep purposefully posting things in the wrong section of the forums?

• @Sheena123 a watermelon that probably feels like a cactus and may lead to complications for either the mother and or the baby.

• In the words of the immortal Cole Porter, “most guys today who women prize today are just silly gigolos.”

• edited December 2021

The OP is trolling you guys.

Originally $20 now $500? He is making fun of pros and male pros in general.

• edited December 2021

@RealManCuddles good for you. However I certainly won't recommend any "pros" who have criteria around gender or orientation, it's just a hard line for me when it comes to pros.

Disclaimer: the rest of this post, while demonstrably true, is not politically correct. If you are easily offended, I strongly suggest you skip the reading at this point.

I've no doubt some men can charge $500/hr and have a full schedule and one year waiting list. Like Brad Pitt, or Tom Hanks. Heck, or Jeff Bezos, or Elon Musk. I doubt either of the latter two have cuddle skills, but they will still earn $500/hr easy on this site if they register as "pro cuddlers." Yet they aren't going to do it, because they can make a lot more money elsewhere by applying their talent and skills, only part of which is their looks.

So, leaving the "therapeutic cuddling" aspect aside for a bit, men will pay for time spent in the company of an attractive woman. Woman will pay for time spent in the company of powerful, successful, tall and handsome men. Note power and success come first here. You want to earn $500/hr from women? Figure out how to achieve power and success first.

• What an absolute Chad you are sir.

• If I paid $500 for the best cuddles of my life, it would have to be my very first time cuddling, and I'd have to die immediately afterward, so I wouldn't have the chance to know any better.

• lol I had the best cuddles of my life so far today, and I paid nothing besides my gas money to get there. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Thanks everyone . FYI. I'm kinda like an Eminem here. People wish they listened to his demo before he was famous. This is just like that

• edited December 2021

Comment removed for the benefit of vegetables.

• edited December 2021

• @Sheena123 I meant that women being on unpaid maternity leave (United States) or choosing to stay at home was part of the overall figure of earnings, though I mentioned that I might be wrong. Tell me who is getting medical stuff paid for! Perhaps the tax is forgiven? It sounds appalling that two otherwise identical toys are priced differently based on being pink, and I'll have to accept your word that all other things were equal. Why do you use the higher priced razor? Are there other differences besides color and price? BTW my shaving is like 0.000001% of my overall expenses. I inherited a can of Barbasol back in the 1980s and it's just now starting to feel like it might be almost finished. I also am not a great consumer of stuff in general, and shopping malls have no use for me. Also, what about those cups that collect the menstrual flow rather than using a horribly environmentally poor product like cotton? Money is one thing but what about the planet?

@Jkay I think if a woman is capable of a fulltime career and being a mother, she should not be inhibited from doing that. A recent article shows that among top level managers, women were slightly ahead of their more numerous male counterparts in median and average compensation packages, though by far the highest amount was for a man. There's always media to stir the pot in our uncivil discourse, and I'm rooting for women to get paid without regard to gender but for their value they deliver, and I would prefer that it doesn't become a matter for legislators and bureaucrats to hamstring business owners.