Cuddle Fashion

edited December 2021 in General

I found some old photos of myself when I first got my favorite cuddle pants of all time.

Whats your favorite cuddle attire?
Are you a onesie wearer? A sweatpant king? Do your socks rock? Lets see them!

Comments

• [Deleted User]smith1146 (deleted user)

Are those pants cotton?

• I like to wear the absolutely comfiest clothes when cuddling! Usually oversized t-shirt and loose fitting sweats.

• @MxSmith those pants are amazing!!
    I usually wear thin soft breathable attire like leggings, a tank top and a soft shirt over that. Sometimes it gets hot though so that's why layers are so good ๐Ÿ‘. I always ask my cuddle partners if they have a preference though in fabric etc.

• Just came to say, looking fab! :)

• Hereโ€™s a recent double cuddle !! So much fun ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Comfy shorts and a t-shirt for me. I love your pants, @MxSmith! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @Green_Eyes thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š. It was just the other day and it was like mid 40s and sunny and fire pit and โ€ฆ.. cuddling! Perfect day

• @OhioMike - seems perfect!!! ๐Ÿซ‚

• edited December 2021

@smith1146 they are 97% cotton. Do you have a collection of cotton pantaloons you want to show us? @OhioMike & @Green_Eyes love some good socks :) @YourEmbraceMel black clothes always look elegant to me.

• @MxSmith Me too. Although a Reiki master told me that black absorbs energies and I should wear white or green/ blue for healing. ๐Ÿค” But I do like black!!!

• This is my dream cuddle aesthetic. Good blankets. Coffee. Cozy weather. Adventurous space. Animal friend. Good socks. Good color palette.

• @MxSmith wow! that's some serious color coordinating right there! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wish there was a "like" button.

• @MxSmith, I always wanted a cuddle room with a nature view. My cuddle aesthetic is very plain. I wear legging in black, grey or navy and a tshirt usually in a dark solid color or tye dye

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

I spend 95% of my time wearing pyjamas, and that includes time spent cuddling. Did have a penguin onesie as a kid but haven't had one since, maybe worth looking into getting one when I get back to cuddling.

• I'm loving these photos!

• @MxSmith
    Omgosh!!! Love love LOVE IT!!! And those TWINKLE LIGHTS!!! Creates the absolute perfect vibe. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@OhioMike it sort of looks like SIX FEET!!! Would that be a triple decker cuddle by chance instead of a double cuddle???

Was there a fabulous CUDDLE SANDWICH??

That looks like there was A LOT of good memories made ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• @sillysassy โ€triple decker cuddleโ€ love that ! โค๏ธ

• Yayy fashion! My favorite subject! I love wearing shorts and a tank top or crop top for max skin2skin contact. Number 1 rule is always comfort tho!

• @sillysassy triple decker! I got to be the middle spoon in a row of spoons recently. It was very nice.

@SweetiSammi is on the forum! Yaaayyyyyy!!!

• edited January 2022

is on the forum

Is that a good thing? I saw some karma that says she's "totally weird".

Totally kidding...it's a great thing. <3. The onesie is awesome, and the cookie. (Was only a joke, because of her reply to that karma post)

On topic, I have found some love with Amazon Essentials brand of clothing. Lots of comfy clothes to cuddle in.
    I also have these pants that are about as close to male "leggings" as could get (without it being my 'long underwear' that I wear snow boarding/mobiling) which I typically use as my "plane travel wear", but doubles good for cuddling outdoors/colder weather

• Hii @JoyfulHeart!! Yupp I decided to start playing โ˜บ๏ธ

@entwine Iโ€™m taking the cookie back! ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ˜ก (jk)

• Anything soft and cozy ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @Mela_B ohmygosh! I saw that same set at Ross but they didnโ€™t have my size ๐Ÿ˜ญ it looks perfect on you!

• ^^โคโคโค anything in soft grey cotton^^ nice choice @Mela_B

• @SweetiSammi I found it online at kohl's! Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ
    @MxSmith I have an addiction to soft gray fabric! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I wore crop tops a lot in the summer but it's freezing here now โ„๏ธ