Hotels?

[Deleted User]TheQuadroon (deleted user)

You can already see what I'm getting at:

2 cuddlers long distance
Both are willing to meet half way
(Therefore) Neither are able to host

Where do you go to make the cuddling worthwhile? I would imagine a motel/hotel or rented space of some sort would be ideal. Public cuddling could obviously work, but to make the drive all the way there, I'd like to believe both parties would desire more substantial cuddle time.

So have any of you done this, footed the expense for a flat to cuddle in? Just curious about the options.

Comments

• It's common to use a hotel in such circumstances. Most hotels offer day rates .... there is good website but I'm not sure of the name, dayrate.com or something.

• @CuddleDuncan I think you may be referring to dayuse.com?

• DayUse is the best, DayBreakHotels.com is another with ok options (they both have apps as well)

• @MissX thank you, I was.

• Trivago.

Okay, okay... I'll actually read the post now. 😌

"Where do you go to make the cuddling worthwhile?"

If I was hosting or accepting to be hosted I wouldn't feel comfortable meeting someone for the first time or even probably fourth time, then going to an enclosed space like that.

The situation we are in also further complicates things, though if possible going to a movie theater might work a bit better if public or being hosted/guest isn't on the table. Otherwise if they are comfortable with it, a hotel, Airbnb, etc., might work.

Car cuddles might also be an option.

Personally I wouldn't make such travels, even if I could, just to cuddle with someone I barely know. So if I was to travel I'd have at least one other plan there and the primary objective for me would be more about getting to know the person. Rather than having the best cuddle or any cuddle for that matter. And I'd like they go about it similarly, so neither of us feels much of a loss.

"Public cuddling could obviously work, but to make the drive all the way there, I'd like to believe both parties would desire more substantial cuddle time."

It's best to ask or discuss it with the specific persons you're considering this with. If they are like me, they may not be bothered by it being public and maybe even prefer it. Or they might be okay with your suggestion.

• [Deleted User]pinim (deleted user)

I found the cheap option was a premier Inn/ travel lodge in a cheap area. If you split the cost, it's Definitely worth the price of a cuddle! ( I paid £30- 35)

• I find big chain hotels like Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt to usually strike the balance between not being too expensive but also providing a clean and comfortable environment for a session. Dayuse.com is a great option if you want to meet earlier in the day.

• [Deleted User]stdisc0827 (deleted user)

@xandriarain
    That’s a great option
    Didn’t know about it
    Thank you 👍