Map of Cuddlers

Comments

• I would love to be added to the map! Oklahoma City, OK ❤️

• North East Arkansas here

• I got you @cuddlebaby420 , @MelanieL , @nurturingman, @JustaGuySNJ, @brightlyconfuse , @galactichugs ❤❤ welcome to Cuddle Comfort Land.

@CambridgeGuy I see you :) thanks for participating!

• Who did purgatory? That’s hilarious 😂!!!

• Lol I saw someone had done that earlier and it got deleted... but I thought it was cute so I put it back on. I think it gives a good visual for justice rendered on CC.

• @MxSmith I had added myself earlier to South Portland, ME (where I live) and North Conway, NH (where I'm currently working until April). Is there any way they can be edited to include the details that I see on other pros' spots?
    For example:
    27 - Woman - North Conway, New Hampshire, US
    Fee: 100/hour - Can be: Host, Guest, Public

27 - Woman - South Portland, Maine, US
    Fee: 100/hour - Can be: Host, Guest, Public

• @bekah_cuddles I updated your markers. :)

• Hello, how can I get added to the cuddle comfort map? Pro cuddled in Cincinnati/NKY area 😊

• Please add me. Female enthusiast👍🏽👍🏽
    Vacaville California

• Hi! :) I would love to be added to this. I host my cuddle sessions from Old Street, London, UK. Many thanks! :)

• Hey @MxSmith thanks so much for doing this, I love maps too. (My phone just autocorrected that to "I love naps", which is also true.)

Would you mind adding me? Enthusiast in London, UK. Thanks again 😊

• @MxSmith please add me to the map. Male enthusiast here from SLC Utah. I would appreciate it immensely.

• [Deleted User]cuddlebear4U48 (deleted user)

Excellent idea. Knoxville TN

• edited January 2022

Greetings 🫂! please add me,
    Bronx, New York 10472

• Florida! 🌴☀️

• edited January 2022

Miami Florida ☀️ Thank you for this fabulous idea🤗

• @MxSmith Thanks for having me and coming up with this cool idea!

• edited January 2022

Please add a mark for me in Columbus, OH! It's so wild to see how spread out we are :)

• Wow! We have Thailand, Japan, and India on the map!

• I love that we have Purgatory, but I can't help feeling the marker is in the wrong place. Antarctica is a dream for me, I've always wanted to go. Surely it should be on Aldershot? Or somewhere like that.

For the benefit of members who did not have the pleasure of travelling on British trains in the 1970s, there was a sign above the toilet chain which said "Do not flush while train is in a station". It was common to see scrawled underneath, "Except at Aldershot".

Edit: I've just been informed that Aldershot is inhabited by humans, and is therefore unsuitable for a map joke. We need somewhere uninhabited. Since Purgatory is technically temporary, and is associated with the fires of Hell, how about Surtsey?

• Fires have been burning underground for nearly 60 years in the ghost town of Centralia, PA. Would that be a good candidate?

• edited January 2022

@CuddleDuncan I know what you mean about Purgatory being in the wrong place! I'd actually love to go to Antarctica, I just didn't know where to put it. I'm taking ideas. Surtsey is a good idea, I like @joyfulheart suggestion too. That's pretty crazy about Centralia! Also... I don't know if you guys noticed, but if you zoom out of the map, there's actually three world maps on the map. not sure what that means but I'm starting to feel like a god of The Twilight Zone.

**added @Briana123 @European_Amazon @HotCocoaLover

• Northwest ohio😎

• Oooh, can we tag my Ex’s house as Hell? SOOO J/K. Also, @MxSmith can I get a temp marker in Miami? I’ll be there until the 1st. If that’s too much work I understand. 💕💕

• [Deleted User]In_Touch (deleted user)

@MxSmith , what does CC Mods mean?

• [Deleted User]Beardface (deleted user)

West Nashville here!

• @_Rose , @Beardface you two are in.
    @In_Touch CC Mods means "Cuddle Comfort Moderators" see link:
    ://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/2999/forum-rules-your-moderators#latest

@stormydaycuddle Lolll. taking it up a notch. love it. I added you in Miami. Just remind me to change it when you leave.

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

I haven't really been on the site much lately, but what the hell. I'm based out of Lansing, MI 48910 if you'd like to add me. But I also travel for work all the time, so I could pop up just about anywhere around the country