Map of Cuddlers

Comments

• Saint louis, alton, il, granite city , IL n surrounding areas

• Would love to be added to the Denver, CO area! Thank you!

• @justjennn & @thepandacuddle you two are on. @thepandacuddle let me know when your profile gets approved as a pro and I'll change your color.

• Grain Valley, MO (Kansas City Metro), love to be added! Tia😁

• I just want to give a quick shout out of thanks to you @MxSmith for coordinating this and for being awesome!πŸ₯³

• I COMPLETELY AGREE with @NicoSnuggs especially now that she has to enter everything in manually because people were being BULLIES and removing people :/ Sigh..... Oh wait.... This isn't the bullying thread! Sorry OP!!!

• @NicoSnuggs & @sillysassy <3 thank you!! I actually love doing this. I'm a big data and maps person, but I'm not particularly talented or educated in either. I'm sure there's a much better way of doing this **ahem. coding people of the internet, please feel free to step in if you see a better path ** For now, this is an interesting experiment and it really hasn't been too much work. One thing I've noticed is that since I don't know the zipcodes most people are in, I just end up putting them wherever in the middle of the city. which is fine if there's like 10 people in a medium sized city, but if it's somewhere like Seattle, where it's this huge sprawling city and which neighborhood people are in makes a big difference, and there's like thousands of active people. I don't know that it helps anyone to just see that there are lots of cuddlers in their city.

• please add me to Chicago :)

• edited January 2022

Thanks for doing this. This is actually the first thing I thought of when I joined the site. It's not that difficult to build something like this dynamically, you'd just want to think through all the rules/exceptions/etc and how to accommodate them. The greater challenge is to build something like this and make it usable/searchable/user-friendly as well. I look forward to playing with this some. :)
    I've built mapping solutions like this. You'll eventually want to build-in clustering as you get areas of high concentration.

• Feel free to add me to Arkansas. :)

• @nature700 I got you! OMG I love your ideas/clear knowledge on the subject. I'm not good at web stuff/coding/scraping at all. If you want to try and build onto it or build your own, by all means, go for it. :)

• @MxSmith Thanks. :) Yep, that's what I do. Unfortunately, I work too much so my free time is almost non-existent. It would be fun to work on this project, but I'm just too buried in work. If that ever changes, I'll reach out to ya. :) I'll try to play with it some more and may offer a few suggestions along the way, if you like.

• πŸ‘‹ hey. I got approved thanks for adding me

• This feature should be a part of this platform. They already have the locations that everyone stated in their bio, so it would be easy to create a statistic/map from it.

More interesting than location would be the cuddler-density per region.

If I had known that Germany is a cc-desert despite "Germany" appearing in cc's selfadvertising (or is the region ones IP is from automatically inserted in the "about us" - text?!)
    I wouldn't have joined.

• Hi @Tim_HH I agree, a map is a really useful too, but for now it hasn't been incorporated into the platform so this is what we've got.

I bet Germany would be so into cuddling if they knew about it. (I lived in Kandern for 4 years). I select you to be a cuddle missionary. Go forth and share cuddling to your community! :) would you like to be on my simple map?

• Please add me.

• @MxSmith hey chicky! I’m horrible with this stuff lol would you be able to add me in?

• @MxSmith thank you for doing this for all of us!!! You are amazing!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• [Deleted User]cuddlemisfit (deleted user)

I just started as a pro. Im in El Paso, TX!

• @bnateddybear , @Sheena123 , @nicoisaacs you all are added. A special welcome to @nicoisaacs into the pro cuddling world :)

• Welcome @nicoisaacs πŸ₯³

• edited January 2022

Please add me to Farnborough, Hampshire, UK! I’m a pro. Thanks so much!

• Hello, I would love to be added to the map! I’m a Pro in Northridge, CA. zip code is 91326. Thank you for doing this!

• πŸ₯° 85016 & 85650 please and thank you!

• Love this! I'm 80205!

• Hey I'd like to be added from Quincy